Rene'

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Terry & Rene'

You both will be in our thoughts and prayers tomorrow. Cant wait to go home and have lunch with you guys again. Your both the best.

Bob & Linda

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
We have enjoyed a good working relationship with many hundreds of expediters over the years and have had close personal relationships with many, many folks, on and off ExpeditersOnline. But, now we're not surprised, but overwhelmed at being the beneficiary of so much love, so many positive thoughts and comments, and admittance to so many prayer groups that we're sure to get thru this thing of Rene's in record time. Can there be a better group of friends and supporters than our EO members and guests? I think not. Our hearts are swollen with pride to be included in such an august group and we thank each of you for watching our backs.

Terry & Rene'

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Just read the news. Our card is on the way. Best to both of you. We're hoping and praying for better news ahead.

markafd

Expert Expediter
my family and my prayers are with you and your family and I will be looking for both of you in the future, god bless you and rene

ABEJR2004

Expert Expediter
Want to send my best to you and Rene and your both are in my Prayers and Thoughts

AbeJr
(Still slightly a Newbie)
FedExCC
#D6425
OOIDA MEMBER

sixwheeler

Expert Expediter
never really met ya but always got a good gut feeling about you from your posts on here, I ll say a prayer for your wife to recover expeditiously.

BigBusBob

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I've always enjoyed reading the posts of Terryandrene...
which when I first was reading the posts a long time ago I thought was just a guy with a last name of Andrene - which I thought was odd, and I didn't think much of it... I kept reading the posts.
Every post I read mentioned "us" or "we". Now it wasn't until recently, like just in the last couple weeks, that I was able to get it thru my thick skull that Terry Andrene

was actually Terry And Rene.

Which would explain the photo of Terry... and Rene.
Imagine that?

And to think the D.O.T. trusts me with up to 80,000 lbs. rolling at speeds of up to 65 miles per hour.

Really, I'm a safe driver.

trump

Expert Expediter
Just wanted to drop a line and let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife .

Bob and Hooligan

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I know that Rene will be fine. She has already been through alot just getting out of East Germany, and putting up with Terry for all these years.

Our prayers and best wishes are with you today and always.

I will give the Major your address.

God Bless

Bob and Hooligan

tr

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Have never met this fine couple but feel as though I know them well because of their frequent, sincere and professional post on this board. We will pray for a speedy recovery and wish Terry and Rene well. All the best wishes. Thanks Terry and Rene

BigBusBob

Veteran Expediter
Driver
This post is a testament... to the types of drivers that are really out here, in the transportation business as a whole.

This should show the newbies how drivers stick together.

Drivers aren't like the office workers in the cubicles that have the office politics goin' on...

No, if a fellow driver is in need of support and assistance -
Drivers will stop and make sure all is well.
Many think that way of life in truckin' no longer exists,
but it does.

Truck drivers stick together... it's a brotherhood.
An unbreakable chain of love amongst your fellow man.

Take notice newbies, this is a way of life we strive to keep alive.

We do it with pride and joy. Truckin' is not about enjoying driving.
Driving for a living is a way of life, not just an occupation.

Commercial fisherman are very similar to truck drivers,
they stick together and help their fellow man out.

We are not alone, we are always looked out for by others.
There is always support, when you least expect it - it's there.

My fellow drivers, it is an honor and I consider it a privilage to be part of such a system.

Newbies, take note - this is how to be a "driver".
Be part of the community, just because you don't "know" the person does not mean you can not help the person.

There is so much love for a fellow driver, whether you know them or not, you watch their backs... not because you have to, but because here in the truckin' world it's an unwritten law.
CB chatter might tell you otherwise, but listen to it - often times you'll hear more positive than negative. much more.

You don't have to fix a tire, you don't have to stop to make sure they're alright, you don't have to help them back into a crowded truckstop parking spot - but you should at the VERY least make an attempt to care. Let them know... that you care... I do.

Truck on Rene'

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As member of the Christian Motorcyclist Association And President of The Local Chapter Rene is Now Recivieing Prayers from Over 150,000 Members and my Wife a I will be getting that card in the Mail A.S.A.P

Owner/Operator since 1979
Expediter since 1997
B Unit Semi Retired
Somedays are Diamonds and Somedays are Stones

tec1959

Expert Expediter
Terry just wanted to say i've never met you or your wife but i feel like i really know you through the post you have posted,My prayers are out to you and Rene and your family.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Terry we are praying for the best... You two have been the core by which the forum has revolved and we owe you.
Much Love,
Mike and Cyn

Pappy

Expert Expediter
Terry,
My thoughts and prayers are for you and Rene. I Did'nt think many men still referred to their wives as their BRIDES, but even I, being Southern born and bred and with a , shall we say Yankee wife, I still think of her as my bride. We've only been together for 17 glorious years. Not nearly as many as you and Rene.
I really hope to run accross you guys someday!
Until then, May God in Heaven be with you both during this difficult time in your lives!
Got something in the mail for Rene this past week. Hope it helps cheer her up!

Pappy :)

bubico

Seasoned Expediter
Terry,

I am not an expediter and I am new to this Forum. I do not know you, or your wife, but I browsed in the past hour or so the forum and I read few of your posts. You seem to be a strong family with strong convictions and high work ethic. It is a nice feeling for anybody to find out that such people exist and are closer to us than we realize… Thank you for your contribution (not only in Expediting).

We will keep both of you in our prayers. This is a trying time for your wife and yourself, but “Who’s in Charge Upstairs†will not put you to ‘carry’ more than what He knows you can (something similar to Expediting – your load is not heavier than what you can haul)…

All the best wishes from a family that went through what you guys are going through!

TO Rene’s HEALTY and SPEEDY RECOVERY!
bubico

hill_top

Expert Expediter
What can you say to someone you've never met, but feel you've known them your whole life, at a time like this. You have been in my thoughts, and prayers ever since I read this post, and will continue to be. I know this is a hard time for you in all aspects of your life. If their is anything I can do to help in any way PLEASE let me know. My wife and I have you in our thoughts and prayers continually.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
terry and rene you are in our pray's and good luck,on beating this
terry and rene set example for all expediters to follow