Rene'

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Wonderful news - just received a call from Terry that Rene has come out of surgery and is doing fine and in recovery. Please continue to pray and send your thoughts as the battle is just begining.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

T.V. - Why do you think they call it programming?

No, YOU suck. - the mean people

"Americans are benevolently ignorant about Canada, while Canadians are malevolently well informed about the United States." - J. Bartlett Brebner

Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure. - I can't hear you. I have a banana in my ear.

Become who you are. - Nietzsche

Whoever coined the phrase "Quiet as a mouse" has never stepped on one.

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Good news indeed and hoping for a speedy recovery.

Davekc
owner
21 years
PantherII
EO moderator

mhoy40

Expert Expediter
terri and renee sorry we missed u at the truck show.we met u there last year. hope things are getting better.we wish renee a speedy recovery and keep her in our prayers and thoughts.please keep us all updated.

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
The power of the positive thinking and prayer by so many of our fellow EO members and others in the expedite community has surely contributed to the successful surgical removal of Rene's cancers. The initial pathology report of two removed axillary lymph nodes has indicated that the cancer had not spread to other organs. A more thorough laboratory review of the nodes and tissues surrounding the cancer will determine future treatments, such as radiation or chemotherapy. Our surgeon's initial reaction is that none will be necessary; we'll know for sure by next Monday.

I don't want to belabor the point but I must say that we are so honored and humbled to have received so much from so many of you on the forum and from folks in the offices of a half dozen different carriers. I thank you so much for helping me to ease the emotional and physical strain on Rene', and thereby on me. They say that strangers are friends that you haven't met yet and we are now awash in friends for whom I will be eternally grateful.

Terry

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
Great news Terry,please give Rene my best.We're still on for lunch in San Mateo as soon as you get here.Jing Jing's gonna cook a Chinese vegitarian feast for us to celebrate Rene's victory.

Butch and Jody

Expert Expediter
Terry, we couldn't be happier for the good news. We will keep you both in our prayers. Missed seeing you both at the truck show. It won't be long for us! Please pass on our best wishes and good thoughts to Rene'.

tom tinker

Expert Expediter
Rene : Praise God and all the thousands of prayers that were sent out for you on the good news. Also surgeon, medical suport. Special guy your Terry. In a good marrage {Dream Team]. Sincerely Tom & Diane
:+ :) ;)

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That is excellent news. We'll be looking forward to positive updates.

Leo Bricker, owner trucks 3034, 4958
OOIDA 677319
73's K5LDB
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
The power of prayer, what more can be said. Thank you all or better yet God Bless you all and Renee and Terry.

Kraig

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Good to hear you guys are back home!

Davekc
owner
21 years
PantherII
EO moderator

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Good news indeed! Now you stay healthy too, Terry. If you went down, I don't think EO could afford the bandwidth! ;)

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
Great news. Glad to hear the good news... Please keep us posted and you will remain in our thoughts and prayers. Hope to run into you out there when things, more or less, get back to normal.

bigjoep89

Expert Expediter
Concrete truck driver 15 years
Concrete sales mgr, 13 years.
Expediter One year.
FedEx

A big Yahoo from Kansas City. Robin and I are excited about the great outcome of Rene surgey. We pray for a speedy recovery.
Joe
God bless our Military and Vets. :)