Recruiting Manager at LRT Expedite

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They would most likely just ne attacked on here. Sometimes it is better to say nothing.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Owners don't usually respond to a problem between contractors in a public arena...and I don't blame them, that is why we here at EO, discourage something that is ongoing and maybe settled in private...there might be some confidential information that can not be typed and either one of the parties can not respond in a fair manner...

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Bump...im not going to let this guy get away with ripping new drivers off..i might show up at the expo with my kids with picket signs...just because he gets freight moved for the bigger carriers is no excuse for him lying to new drivers then not paying them. and I will keep,this public since they dont respond to emails or return phone calls..
Dont steal, the government hates competition. ~Ron Paul~

MCGohio1985

Active Expediter
I can't wait to see if he shows up at the expo i know i wouldn't but i like to think I'm a smart guy. Lol after the way he treated me and my drivers I will have a hard time not to give him crap. But the more i think about it lessons learned and its not worth my time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Could make for an interesting time at the lrt booth at expo. I don't have a dog in the fight but if the contractors are owed money then fricken pay them. I have been on that side and I am pretty cool and professional all the time with people I work with but not being paid can tend to send even the most professional over the edge. Most for me was 1100 bucks, 7000 would have drove even me over the edge.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
First thing three months without a friggin paycheck are you crazy? I have a friend who works multicarrier.. if they miss paying one load he does not accept another load from them until he is paid...

Outsidegirl

Active Expediter
I would like to know why you wont return my phone calls? And I have tried to email but have gotten delivery notification failures. but the bottom line as stated in my contract you are supposed to have paid me within 30 days of recieving paperwork. Im still waiting for payment on my last two runs. Your payroll clerk is telling me yhe customers are taking longer to pay you guys therefor im not getting paid. But thats not in my contract..my contract says 30 days..does your business not have a rainy day fund or any type of reserves? Also, I dont like how your recruiter mislead me about you guys having direct deposit and you guys do not. Please also, could you should update the your new address on your website..

He won't respond...he blows people off!!!...Won't stay in business for very long and customers are ALREADY getting to know his reputation. This is why they won't give them any freight!!!...He owes drivers boat loads of money!!!...needless to say, you probably won't get paid unless you take him to small claims court!!...Company will be under within 6 months or less!..and don't believe anything that company says cause its nothing but lies!!!

Outsidegirl

Active Expediter
no, not about this company!!...and as I sit back and listen to everyones posts on here, I just sit here and shake my head yep, that is exactly how that owner and company operates!..he has more money going out than coming in!...Don't let the 1000.00 sign on bonus fool anyone either. That is just a scam to get drivers to sign on with the company so that they can try and get more freight to run. If you don't have the drivers, no freight, no money, no business!!...Also..doesnt help when they scream at their drivers either!!..Who the hell would want to run or an owner/company like that?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Reposted...

I am amazed a few more O/O's don't file a small claims against any carrier that does not pay...
Don't need a lawyer for that....get a court date, get a judgement, If they still don't pay you....hand it over to a collection agency for a % of the bill they collect...all this will effect that carriers credit ratings....and probably the bank they deal with will cut their line of credit and eventually put them out of business all legal like....we all are suppose to be, besides a driver, a businessman/woman...act like one...ya don't cry and whine and stomp your feet on a darned web site....DO something about it!!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Reposted...

I am amazed a few more O/O's don't file a small claims against any carrier that does not pay...
Don't need a lawyer for that....get a court date, get a judgement, If they still don't pay you....hand it over to a collection agency for a % of the bill they collect...all this will effect that carriers credit ratings....and probably the bank they deal with will cut their line of credit and eventually put them out of business all legal like....we all are suppose to be, besides a driver, a businessman/woman...act like one...ya don't cry and whine and stomp your feet on a darned web site....DO something about it!!

Posting can be an effective means of doing something. When just one person posted about a problem I didnt put much stock in it. When multiples did so I started forming an opinion. You know how many people aproach us out there and ask about expediting. After reading this thread are you going to tell someone to call t&k? I would say these posts will affect more people than some small court claim somewhere that no one ever hears about. It also does not require time off work or travel to a state with jurisdiction in the case to file or attend court for what might only be a few hundred bucks.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
I've just looked into my crystal ball and saw a company changing names and addresses. Have to be careful and not drop the ball.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Posting can be an effective means of doing something. When just one person posted about a problem I didnt put much stock in it. When multiples did so I started forming an opinion. You know how many people aproach us out there and ask about expediting. After reading this thread are you going to tell someone to call t&k? I would say these posts will affect more people than some small court claim somewhere that no one ever hears about. It also does not require time off work or travel to a state with jurisdiction in the case to file or attend court for what might only be a few hundred bucks.

That is all well and fine...IF people read here....and we get the word out...BUT to let them carriers go on is well just silly.....if some want solutions, some actions must be taken...that why these types get away with ripping people....no one initiates action...

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Without the internet, even our government would be more crooked then it is now, not to mention problems in here.

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Reposted...

What I'm not getting is why none of these IOO's aren't filing against his Bond for payment............

Brisco

Expert Expediter
It's easier to come here and bίtch and moan and whine about it.

Hahaha..........

Yep....Ya know....I never really paid attention to this thread.....today I'm bored...so......

Going back 5 pages through this stuff....not a single person mentioned filing against his Brokers / Carrier Bond to get their money. Let me tell you..... if 5-6-7 of you guys out there that this LRT is NOT paying would do just that....he'll come up with a way to getting you guys paid, and on time, pretty dang quick. ;)

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
He won't respond...he blows people off!!!...Won't stay in business for very long and customers are ALREADY getting to know his reputation. This is why they won't give them any freight!!!...He owes drivers boat loads of money!!!...needless to say, you probably won't get paid unless you take him to small claims court!!...Company will be under within 6 months or less!..and don't believe anything that company says cause its nothing but lies!!!

Yeah im not worried about the money anymore, and I agree, this guy wont be in business for very long..and yes I have emails, and even PMs on EO from recruiter where they lied to me just to get me to sign on with them.
Then they changed thier address and didnt tell me, so paperwork got jammed up..im pretty sure thats by design. Then they changed thier email to [email protected] did they add an "e" to accounting? All thier emails have went to junk email folder..? and when you do get to talk to owner he blames everything on all the other employees, claims he dosent know anything...what kind of business man is that? And this isnt *****ing and moaning, this is getting critical information to other drivers trying to do "research" .

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
You can't file against his bond because the drivers moved the loads under the company LRT Expedite and his brokerage company is LRT Logistics. Two separate companies! Also, you can't file against a broker bond if you are an O/O and haven't been paid - you have to have proof that you are owed that money - like a rate confirmation sheet etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
FYI... we were informed by a company official that LRT Expedite is now closed.. see thread in General Forum.

Dale