Recruiting Manager at LRT Expedite

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sooo many Johns around here!! Is this a requirement to own an expedite company?
But never a john around when ya really need one....:D

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
John is a good man!

Not sure about his program but he runs a tight ship maybe why he got on a few drivers.

All I can say he he does a good job for us and really works hard to insure his drivers are on time while running our loads.

It's cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
OVM;

Johns, Kens - what's the difference. Was a pleasure meeting and speaking with you at the Expo.

Thanks,
John Mueller - Premium Transportation Logistics

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Yeah, I used to love getting called a liar all of the time. I used to call in and tell them I just got a load from another company and then they'd call me an hour later with a load and call me a liar "claiming that I never called them!" That's a real tight ship lol. Also, they have a payroll lady who never answers the phone because she is alway away taking care of family problems. Then when i'd call in to ask the owner a payroll related question he would snap at me and say "sir i'm the owner of the company, I have 40 trucks to load, I don't have time to answer payroll questions, call payroll." lol. The only advice I can give you if you go to work with LRT is to record every phonecall so if the owner tries to say you are a liar you can play back the call.

They did find me freight, and I was paid everything they said they were going to pay me. But the company needs to change a few things around.

I never had that happen to me there.

johnpetrus

Seasoned Expediter
Yeah, I used to love getting called a liar all of the time. I used to call in and tell them I just got a load from another company and then they'd call me an hour later with a load and call me a liar "claiming that I never called them!" That's a real tight ship lol. Also, they have a payroll lady who never answers the phone because she is alway away taking care of family problems. Then when i'd call in to ask the owner a payroll related question he would snap at me and say "sir i'm the owner of the company, I have 40 trucks to load, I don't have time to answer payroll questions, call payroll." lol. The only advice I can give you if you go to work with LRT is to record every phonecall so if the owner tries to say you are a liar you can play back the call.

They did find me freight, and I was paid everything they said they were going to pay me. But the company needs to change a few things around.

Jimmy If you got a problem with me and my company come here and see me and we will sit down over this but to run your mouth on an open form lets tell the folks how you make your own pick up times regardless of what our contract reads and then are late because you have no clue what we do in this office !

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Wondering why we now have two threads with the same title:confused:

Also I believe the discussion between Blizzard and John Petrus needs to go into PM's Very unprofessional to get into a peeing match in a public forum

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wondering why we now have two threads with the same title:confused:

Also I believe the discussion between Blizzard and John Petrus needs to go into PM's Very unprofessional to get into a peeing match in a public forum

Not anymore.....Dakota....if I could I'd toss this one too....:mad:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
well there are others out there that this has happened to. I know of at least five people who've quit over this including a dispatcher. I also know of one driver who was yelled at while in route to pick up his first load. Henever picked up the load. Others that heve been mistreated by john over the phone are afraid to speak up on here. You guys know me, i am not one to make up stuff about people. This is just something i had to get off my chest. With that i'll bo out of this discussion.

thank you!!!!!

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
You don't have to toss this one OVM. I'll edit and erase both my posts if LRT will erase his to me and i'll never speak of this again. I don't want to cause any trouble in these forums.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Jimmy If you got a problem with me and my company come here and see me and we will sit down over this but to run your mouth on an open form lets tell the folks how you make your own pick up times regardless of what our contract reads and then are late because you have no clue what we do in this office !

I like confrontation, Yehaaaaaaaa!:eek:

At least John #3 is standing up for himself. Myself I've never heard anything bad and yes John #3 rates are somewhat low for me, but evidently someones hauling their freight and I don't hear them complaining.

Last edited:

guido4475

Not a Member
That's how OVM looks after standing outside in Bison in February for 3 minutes.

That's just too funny.....Imagine him, standing there, freezing into place, then Judy comes outside with a sledgehammer, and whacks the ice off of him, and he comes out of the ice shell like a chicken out of an egg shell....lol..:D

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
I would like to know why you wont return my phone calls? And I have tried to email but have gotten delivery notification failures. but the bottom line as stated in my contract you are supposed to have paid me within 30 days of recieving paperwork. Im still waiting for payment on my last two runs. Your payroll clerk is telling me yhe customers are taking longer to pay you guys therefor im not getting paid. But thats not in my contract..my contract says 30 days..does your business not have a rainy day fund or any type of reserves? Also, I dont like how your recruiter mislead me about you guys having direct deposit and you guys do not. Please also, could you should update the your new address on your website..

Dont steal, the government hates competition. ~Ron Paul~

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
thank you!!!!!

My first load I was yelled at by someone who I thought was the dispatcher? It got to the point where I almost turned around and took the freight back to the shipper? It turned out, it was the owner of the company who was yelling and acting very unprofessional, luckily I kept my cool and delivered the freight on time and undamaged, but still havent gotten paid for the work.

Dont steal, the government hates competition. ~Ron Paul~

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Not the first time I have heard this. Actually talked to a guy at a truckstop today that said 4 months and he hasn't received pay and said he just wrote it off as a lesson learned?

How can people run business like this and expect to keep drivers?

Mayfield Express

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk