Recruiting Manager at LRT Expedite

jerryc

Active Expediter
We are looking for cargo and sprinter owner/operators to add to our fleet. Freight is running extremely well for us and we need more drivers to cover it. Please call me at 815-668-5076 or 440-853-8550.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
You wouldn't have to recruit new drivers all of the time if you treated them right. When a driver is scared to call in because the owner might snap at them, they tend to quit and move on to other companies. I know the former recruiter quit because he was getting yelled at a lot by someone who runs the company. Other than that, I would have to say that your dispatch does work hard to load up their trucks "even after hours" and I was always paid on time. I hope you guys learn how to deal with your drivers better in the future that way you can hang onto the good ones.

And as for those who bashes the rate per mile. We're all big boys here. If you lease onto a company that is up front with you about the rate and it is not what you need, move on. If you sign the contract and run for whatever contracted rate, don't complain about it after the fact. You're a big boy, you signed the contract.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Blizzard wrote:

Get back to work slacker...lol

Hey, comon now!! I am hard at work...Planning...just reserved a condo in Sedona Arizona, need to figure the route I want to take so i can have dispatch plan my loads for me to get paid to go there...:D

You know how us "Vacation Expediters" are....:D

jerryc

Active Expediter
We are in the process of making changes in regards to the treatment of drivers. Without the drivers we would not have a successful company,.

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Blizzard wrote:

Hey, comon now!! I am hard at work...Planning...just reserved a condo in Sedona Arizona, need to figure the route I want to take so i can have dispatch plan my loads for me to get paid to go there...:D

You know how us "Vacation Expediters" are....:D

Beautiful area - we were on a load then - would love to go back, but on vacation this time LOL :D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Chef Dennis wrote:

Hey, comon now!! I am hard at work...Planning...just reserved a condo in Sedona Arizona, need to figure the route I want to take so i can have dispatch plan my loads for me to get paid to go there...

You know how us "Vacation Expediters" are....

English Lady wrote:

Beautiful area - we were on a load then - would love to go back, but on vacation this time LOL

My Wife will be flying in. Her brother and his GF will fly in from Denver...me, I'll take a run as close as i can, the try and get something out at the end of the week....I mean someone has to pay the the fun!!!! :D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
If you have never run Rt 66 thru Winslow, Ariz. you wouldn't know that there REALLY is a guy (broze statue) standing on a corner there and a old flatbed Ford with a Girl (mannequin) there....

If you check out this "forum thread", there is a picture of the guy, and a few of the truck...

Historic Route 66 Forum • View topic - "Standin' On A Corner In Winslow, Arizona"

I really enjoy loads over the weekend coming from out of the west. I make every effort to hit as many of the old Rt 66 towns as time allows...

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
hey chef, dont miss going to slide rock while there but be careful its very slippery. also go to the oaxaca mexican restaurant while there { great margaritas } good food and atmosphere. have lots of fun and enjoy yourself.

Pakrat

Seasoned Expediter
We are in the process of making changes in regards to the treatment of drivers. Without the drivers we would not have a successful company,

Hopefully, part of the change will be not taking a month to get paid. And treating the drivers nicer would prob help too! 

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
If you have never run Rt 66 thru Winslow, Ariz. you wouldn't know that there REALLY is a guy (broze statue) standing on a corner there and a old flatbed Ford with a Girl (mannequin) there....

If you check out this "forum thread", there is a picture of the guy, and a few of the truck...

Historic Route 66 Forum • View topic - "Standin' On A Corner In Winslow, Arizona"

I really enjoy loads over the weekend coming from out of the west. I make every effort to hit as many of the old Rt 66 towns as time allows...

Yes, I have been through there, old rt 66 is cool, probably won't be much left in 20 years, sad!!!

turritrans

Expert Expediter
John is a good man!

Not sure about his program but he runs a tight ship maybe why he got on a few drivers.

All I can say he he does a good job for us and really works hard to insure his drivers are on time while running our loads.