personal side

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
My daughter Jay, shes 25, 1st child ...went into hospital yesterday morning with labour..she was only 22 weeks along....they tried refilling the placenta but she gave birth at 6.22 this morning.

My grandson died at 7:29 am his lung were not developed enough.:(

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am so sorry for your loss, OVM. I cannot even imagine how you feel. You and your family are in our prayers today. Joe

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
OVM I am so sorry to hear of this.

Please accept our condolences and extend them to your family.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
My daughter Jay, shes 25, 1st child ...went into hospital yesterday morning with labour..she was only 22 weeks along....they tried refilling the placenta but she gave birth at 6.22 this morning.

My grandson died at 7:29 am his lung were not developed enough.:(

OVM, I don't know you BUT, The same thing happened to my family not too long ago and I really sympathize with you And your Family. It's Rough, But you can rest assured that your Grandson is in a better place and is with God....
Glenn

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank you....very much

They say God has a plan..it's Gods will....It's so hard to see it when it happens....

My daughter is doing well...and coping the best she can...she says she'll try again...shes a fighter and a survivor! Just like her dad!

Packmule

Expert Expediter
Ken,
I am so sorry to hear this news, Please accept our condolences
and prayers for you and your family.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ken,
I am so sorry to hear this news, Please accept our condolences
and prayers for you and your family.

Thank You Dan.....I was on the phone with her when the baby died....I couldn't believe the wave of emotion that tore thru me....she's a strong willed girl...she'll try again!

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
OVM... very tough news to hear. In 1984, my wife and I suffered a similar loss with her first pregnancy. The emotions are indescribale. The obstetrician said wait 90 days and try again. We did. Three tremendous bundles of joy followed. All perfectly healthy. I tell you this so your daughter may know there is hope. Nothing can or should stop the natural grieving process of the moment. We grieve because we love. God bless you, your daughter and entire family.

miker

Seasoned Expediter
From my family to yours, our condolences, we will keep you and your family in our prayers.
God Bless

guido4475

Not a Member
please accept my sympathy for your daughters loss, ovm. i often wonder and ask god in my prayers why take innocent people like that? why not the trash in our society? i just dont get it.i know only god knows when our time is up, no one else. but why an innocent child like that? i'll keep you and youre daughter in my prayers. like i have on the side of my sleeper, (never underestimate the power of prayer.) it does work, maybe not as quick as we want it to, but it does work.....

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Sorry to hear that, Ken. My niece had a miscarriage a few months ago. It's devastating.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
"To everything there is a season", and this is a season of overwhelming sadness and grief.
Hoping the season of joy returns to bless you and yours soon...

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Ken,

We are very sad to hear of this.

It is times like these that remind us how fragile life is. Please share our regards for thoughts and prayers from the entire EO community for your family.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks again to all for your kind words and prayers...your support has/is been to say overwelming, my PM drawer is getting full....:)

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
I'm very, very sorry for your loss. We extend our thoughts, prayers and sympathies to you and your family.

are12

Expert Expediter
OVM,

Sorry to hear this sad news. We had a similar situation a few years ago and I know what the family is going through.

We will keep you and your family (especially your daughter) in our prayers.