Panther Refusal Stats

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
However, it's still plagiarism no matter how much lipstick it's wearing.
Yes it is, it's blatant plagiarism, something I make no bones about. A lot of the pictures I post here are also blatantly stolen from the net, a fact of which I also make no secret. An informal setting such as a conversational forum does not have the same circumstances as a more formal venue, where I have written, both on the Net and in print, and where I know and observe the differences.

DougTravels

Not a Member
I believe that we should ask not what this forum can do for you....... but fear itself!, and content of characters!!

There is so much cut and paste on internet forums, to cry plagarism to me seems a little silly, maybe someone p'eed in their Wheaties!

Last edited:

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
Of course you're only going to find a few complaints on here because unlike some people not everyone has a computer to access things like EO or the Panther website to be able to call their driver's council reps or even file a complaint thingy on the web. How are those people supossed to contact their driver's council? Do you whoever is on the council go up to other panther trucks you see and ask them if they have any issues to bring to the table? It's always about people coming to you not the other way around. I think if you were willing to be on the council then Panther should give out all the reps. cell numbers via the c link for people to be able to call!

First of all when i see other trucks I do go talk to them it's where i get 75% of the feedback from drivers. I even take my note book with me most of the time so I can write things down right away. We are also easy to find because every Council truck has a big star on the side of it letting you know at a glance who we are. Giving out phone numbers is a personal Choice. Not everyone has unlimited phone time I do and that's why i posted mine on the Drivers Web. Also if someone calls Panther and tells them that they want to talk to me Panther will send me a QC message with the phone number. I ALWAYS MAKE THE CALL. does your state rep post their cell phone numbers for everyone in the state to call them? I bet not and they are PAID to deal with the people they represent we are not comped in any way. but if you are willing to pick up the tab for your council reps phone I bet they would be happy to give the number out.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Let's keep this thread to the topic at hand, remembering that while we are adults there are children and grandchildren of members and guests who may at times also visit the forum. Discussion of copyright laws etc. can be continued in a dedicated thread in the Loading Dock forum which is intended for non-expediting related topics or in the Soapbox if one believes it will be a highly spirited discussion. This thread is about refusals and stats, let's keep it to that.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
First of all when i see other trucks I do go talk to them it's where i get 75% of the feedback from drivers.

:eek: YIKES Scuba! I don't think I could handle THAT much negativity in my daily life!

I almost come to the point that I avoid other Panther drivers because it's a rare thing to find one that isn't complaining about miles, money, the color of the sky etc etc

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I just turned down a reduced rate load with a f.s.c. of .03. I waited about 10 minutes and checked the website. I got dinged with a refusal! I called Panther and within minutes the error was corrected.

If you refuse a reduced rate load, call or check the website and then call Panther and get it changed.

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
I just turned down a reduced rate load with a f.s.c. of .03. I waited about 10 minutes and checked the website. I got dinged with a refusal! I called Panther and within minutes the error was corrected.

If you refuse a reduced rate load, call or check the website and then call Panther and get it changed.

Ok you did half of the job you called in but you need to also use the Panther web so that Sean sees this how do anyone expect Panther to get onto the dispatchers that are doing this if you dont use the web site. Like i said if they are having a hard time understanding this can you expect the driver relations person to tell on their co worker. Some will some won't. Even though it's been fixed go back to the site and report it just add a note that it has been lifted and the complaint is to make record of it. These refusals will stop when the dispatchers see that we are going to make them do their job. Frank told me that action will be taken against dispatchers that are doing this but if you don't file the form Panther may never know about it and we can't expect them to act if we don't tell them.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Again, plagiarism, copyrights etc. are topics for the Loading Dock or at the very least their own thread. Let's keep this one on the primary topic.

wellarmed

Not a Member
Let's keep this thread to the topic at hand, remembering that while we are adults there are children and grandchildren of members and guests who may at times also visit the forum. Discussion of copyright laws etc. can be continued in a dedicated thread in the Loading Dock forum which is intended for non-expediting related topics or in the Soapbox if one believes it will be a highly spirited discussion. This thread is about refusals and stats, let's keep it to that.

I've read alot of threads and post on here that I thought were written by children and or grandchildren.My bad:eek:

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
Again, plagiarism, copyrights etc. are topics for the Loading Dock or at the very least their own thread. Let's keep this one on the primary topic.

I'm sorry leo was not trying to start anything was trying to play guess where the quote came from and fear was kinda on topic

Last edited:

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm wondering why the carrier forums exist when threads like this don't get moved there. This has no value to anyone but Panther folk.

Someone complained about that hilarious picture? Wow, to much time on their hands, I guess.

Tempest

Seasoned Expediter
Only panther drivers can post in the Panther forums. This was started by someone who doesnt drive for panther and had questions. I like hearing what everyone thinks, not just Panther drivers, about these matters. Sometimes an outside view is needed. Who knows, maybe someone thinking about switching to Panther would like questios answered by Panther drivers. I have seen many many posts saying talk to drivers for this carrier or that carrier. Was this meant to be done anywhere but here? Just a thought.

Now for the real reason I read this far into this continueing saga. I talked to several people at Panther yesterday about the deadhead information I was given by Karen. While I doubt such a sweet person would deliberately mislead anyone, she was, in fact, mistaken about the over 40% deadhead. Everyone I spoke with told me this was not the case and so my previous post should be disreguarded and I have put myself on notice for not digging further before posting :(
I will now return you to your regularly scheduled slamming whinning and crying about who stole what and how everyone else is to blame :) (meant to be funny, but you never can tell)

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
This is from Sean
Refusals – that will affect accept %

-Driver Verbally, electronically, refused the shipment
-Load picks up within 8 hours
-No Response from driver within 10 minutes of load offer picking up within 8 hrs
-Drivers Actions (breakdown, violation of hours-driver fault) prevent on-time p/u/del

Non-Refusals – will not affect %

-Load offer is more than 8 hours in advance
-Driver does not have the hours to complete the run
-Reduced rate offer – less than contracted rate offered
-DH is over 40% of loaded miles
-2nd Mini offer in a row
-Driver is on Home time and load does not go towards or to home state

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
:eek: YIKES Scuba! I don't think I could handle THAT much negativity in my daily life!

I almost come to the point that I avoid other Panther drivers because it's a rare thing to find one that isn't complaining about miles, money, the color of the sky etc etc

And some wondered why I changed my avitar pix with my truck on it!! If SOME of these contractors would spend as much time working as they do whinning...Panther never would have had to do this..I personally have no problem with the new rule..I took someone elses stance on it and figured out how it works to my advantage...keep turning them down...more money for me!:p