October Locations

Mrnewbie

Active Expediter
Hooksett NH taking a nap hopefully I can get out of here this afternoon

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sitting at home gonna take the van up to Hubbard and get it worked on. Found out today my mom might have won $150,000 in some contest with Home Depot and Wal Mart, but not sure about details yet. So a bit of an exciting day in store.

Posted with my iPhone EO Forum App

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Sitting at home gonna take the van up to Hubbard and get it worked on. Found out today my mom might have won $150,000 in some contest with Home Depot and Wal Mart, but not sure about details yet. So a bit of an exciting day in store.

Ask her if she is willing to adopt another kid? I need to get my van fixed up some more. lol!

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Ask her if she is willing to adopt another kid? I need to get my van fixed up some more. lol!
LOL....Found out when she went to the bank that the check was a fraud. Good thing the bank called the other bank that the check was through. So be careful out there, they sent her a check for $3,900 with a letter saying that her and 20 people had won money. The $3,900 check was to pay for the taxes on the $150,000 that she had won. But this is a scam. How nice people are.:rolleyes: Anyways, the van is at the Freightliner dealer in Youngstown and has a bird chirpping noise in the belt when I'm driving it, and the tire is vibrating like hell. I'm not sure if it's mechanical, a belt went bad, but they're new tires so if it's a belt then I have to take the van into Salem Tire tomorrow and get the tire replaced. they're Kelly Safaris. This sucks. Can't get a load til the van gets fixed, but at least the weather is great! Guess I'll be mowing the lawn here in a bit.:)

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
Finally back in service in Hagerstown, MD after sitting since Friday night. Apparantly the plane with my parts broke down Monday night / Tuesday before they were suppose to be delivered, so they never got them till this morning.

Now I get to hurry up and wait.

d_b1486

Active Expediter
Corinth, KY to Lena, LA 867 miles. Good so far. 1600 loaded miles since monday

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Romulus to Charlotte... with a stopoff in Atlanta.

That's my flight. LOL I'm heading down to NC tonight to pickup my new old truck. Time to make some Monet!

d_b1486

Active Expediter
Where would u rather be? Dallas, Houston, Shreveport, or Jackson, MS? Got a delivery in Lena, la tomorrow. Don't think I will get anything out of there. Jackson n Houston about 220. Dallas 280. Shreverport, la bout 100. Where would u move if it was u?

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Where would u rather be? Dallas, Houston, Shreveport, or Jackson, MS? Got a delivery in Lena, la tomorrow. Don't think I will get anything out of there. Jackson n Houston about 220. Dallas 280. Shreverport, la bout 100. Where would u move if it was u?

You won't be far from Alexandria and you may be able to get a hot shot load for an oil company.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

About 1/2 way between Jackson and Memphis.

d_b1486

Active Expediter
I dunno bout Memphis. My brother in law spent the weekend there, n hasn't left since Monday. 3 days Stuck there. Usually Memphis was good to me but I don't know what's going on there