October Locations

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Antioch, Tennessee. On my way to Kansas City.

Last edited:

Falligator

Expert Expediter
At home waiting in probably the worst weather ever. 48F, rain and wind all day. Got to deliver my load in Elkhart, IN on Monday but picked it up near Giants Stadium. Got a couple of cool pics out of it tho!

Posted with my iPhone EO Forum App

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByEO Forums1317486154.983075.jpg
    ImageUploadedByEO Forums1317486154.983075.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 130
  • ImageUploadedByEO Forums1317486177.180713.jpg
    ImageUploadedByEO Forums1317486177.180713.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 128

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Looks like half of FEDEX D trucks are in Bordentown NJ At Petro.I'm here doing 34 hr reset to deliver Monday,Jamesburg NJ, Costco,and Monday night BUffalo.reload Monday night Buffalo for Houston

jansiemoo

Seasoned Expediter
Looks like half of FEDEX D trucks are in Bordentown NJ At Petro.I'm here doing 34 hr reset to deliver Monday,Jamesburg NJ, Costco,and Monday night BUffalo.reload Monday night Buffalo for Houston

Hi Steve! *waves* come on up front and chat a while :)

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
on way to check out the water in the shower.going beat the Saturday night crowd.want to get done before Ohio State foot ball game on serious,330 pm
thanks for the invite oops game already started shower going to have to wait

idtrans

Expert Expediter
In route to Seattle area with a over sized Mobile oil drilling control center. 10' wide and 108,000 gross with tractor yippy the mountains are fun with the weight. I may need a couple days off fishing on columbia river when I deliver the trailer. Wish me luck fishing maybe I catch a burger or cookie LOL.

denny2010

Expert Expediter
sitting near wilkes barre,pa......just enjoying the cold rainy day. wish i was back in michigan bowhunting....:(

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Watching Ohio State get shut out for the first time in a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away. Ugh! This offense is offensive. Well at least no shut out.

Posted with my iPhone EO Forum App

Last edited:

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
Well consider me converted from Pilot to TA.

Sitting at the TA in Breezewood, PA since last night with my load which I'm going to lose tomorrow. Blew a brake line and they didn't have the S clamp in stock and the Kenworth Dealership was closed by the time they figured it out. So I'm sitting here till tomorrow and we can offload the load to someone else and I get a tow to the dealership on Monday morning.

My first full weak in a ST was pretty good overall, would have been better if it didn't end up with a breakdown but all is well. Them are the breaks.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter

Without doubt, Petro/TA is better than Pilot for actual trucks. The shower credits work for you that way. Just isn't nicer for vanners that need shower credits when fueling.

Fort Wayne, for me. Just finished a crazy week during which every load was screwed up. Was going to go home, but then my consignee is closed after having arrived prior to my appointment time, so here I sit. I'd still have home home, but new delivery time is Monday morning, so I'd only have a day at home between the run home and back, so not worth it.

vanman10

Expert Expediter
Got home to Monroe, MI yesterday with a load from Alexandria, MN. Back in service Monday 0600.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter

Sitting at the TA in Breezewood, PA since last night with my load which I'm going to lose tomorrow. Blew a brake line and they didn't have the S clamp in stock and the Kenworth Dealership was closed by the time they figured it out. So I'm sitting here till tomorrow and we can offload the load to someone else and I get a tow to the dealership on Monday morning.

My first full weak in a ST was pretty good overall, would have been better if it didn't end up with a breakdown but all is well. Them are the breaks.

I don't know. Just seems like a cell phone, access to the internet and a rental car would solve the problem. I do realize that your company is probably calling the shot on this, but as an o/o, I would figure I had a full day to produce a clamp, save the load, a tow bill and a day of lost productivity. There is probably a clamp available somewhere within driving distance of you...even on a Sunday. There may not be any rental cars in Breezewood though.