October Locations And Other Chit Chat

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Here is a scary email....anyone want to click on the link?....

Customer Service <[email protected].

Today at 5:18 AM
Dear Broadband WiFi Customer,

We are notifying you that your computer has sent spam email's from your IP "69.49.30.200"
Please remove all viruses and adware ASAP or we will have to suspend your home internet connection.

yd1PWN3kdc2jCBswpNrg1RqQxD1zCBswlTrv2J3ztapwBWq=2K6ASqyC9NpA1WpgdNqglNoglJpvNOogh

Thank You,
Customer Service Department
Nope.,.. Nice try.
:p

Reactions: ntimevan

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wed afternoon: New Castle, PA to Gary USSteel plant. Was told to go direct, someone would be there to unload me. Nope. Unloaded the next morning after jumping through a lot of security hoops. Last night, Hancock Park, IL to Cincy. Now at J in Walton.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here is a scary email....anyone want to click on the link?....
Customer Service <[email protected].

I ain't scared so I clicked on it. Now I've got another wife from China. That makes two. I gotta pick one up at the airport Sunday afternoon. What am I going to tell my real wife? Au Pair? Wait, we don't have any kids at home, just a dog. Ya that's it! Au Pair for the dog. Uh, oh, oh; two Au Pairs for a dog? Should that read a pair of Au Pairs for a dog? Excuse my French, but either way I don't think this will fly with my real wife. I need a load, like right now!

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I ain't scared so I clicked on it. Now I've got another wife from China. That makes two. I gotta pick one up at the airport Sunday afternoon. What am I going to tell my real wife? Au Pair? Wait, we don't have any kids at home, just a dog. Ya that's it! Au Pair for the dog. Uh, oh, oh; two Au Pairs for a dog? Should that read a pair of Au Pairs for a dog? Excuse my French, but either way I don't think this will fly with my real wife. I need a load, like right now!
Hey maybe she wants to pick up a spare somewhere too....never hurts to ask! You'd be fine with that!!! ; )

Reactions: jujubeans

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Well In my Home state and Help my dad while the Truck was being worked on all week. Waiting for a load For shame those low ball loads what a slap in the face not going no where when I get there. You got to be kidding. Shoot well I am in service and waiting. Were Ready. last week was a dive and was told its slow and so has this week been since We had to get Upkeep done. We are waiting for a decent load going to a decent area with a flip to keep going. Give it up. Got Snow Fence tomorrow unless I get a load and I got a Closet I got to rebuild as well unless u got a load. Dropped 5 trees this well for Dad and cut and split the wood and stacked it. A farm boy always got something to do. The time waiting for the upkeep to be completed well I got things accomplished for Dad and mom. Hoping for a decent start to get rolling and then a flip to keep going. Want us for Christmas then run us now. Back to full Power were waiting 10487188_10201244404671856_3196186098927694953_nv.jpg

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey, there's been a Food Recall on all Reese's Peanut Butter cups and Kit Kat Bars....okay? ....you're all supposed to bring them to me for disposal!
Happy Halloweeeeeen all my Spooky EO Peeps!
If you're Home today, get that extra Hour of Sleep - Set your Clocks BACK an Hour....before you fall asleep in your easy chair or couch.