October Locations And Other Chit Chat

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Just got back from buying 2 sets of pads for one of the mini vans. Floor jack and a garage makes it soooo much easier. Of course just picked up the same van yesterday after having the shop replace a crank seal and valve cover gaskets. Who's got time for all THAT mess?!?! LOL!!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Just got back from buying 2 sets of pads for one of the mini vans. Floor jack and a garage makes it soooo much easier. Of course just picked up the same van yesterday after having the shop replace a crank seal and valve cover gaskets. Who's got time for all THAT mess?!?! LOL!!

JCLdMDveAn.png

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
....OK, Who are you? Who did this very generous, caring thing? Trying to protect me so that I am not Liable huh?
I've never been involved in, nor caused an accident. Remember, I leave that safety bubble around me?
Well, that was extremely kind and a really 'out of left field surprise'. I very much appreciate your Gift and accept it!
Dave, in Driver Relations just called me and said "Merry Christmas'!, I have package for you that arrived via Fed Ex from a company in San Diego."
Any return address on it Dave? Nope. Hmmmm. I didn't enter any Contest...hmmmm. Someone must want me protected is all I can muster. It's a Driver Cam...it faces out to video what's happening in front of you he said. Cool! I'll try to go to the Office this weekend and pick it up. Someone has a Big Heart! Thank You whoever you are!!(Posted on FB as well)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here is a scary email....anyone want to click on the link?....

Customer Service <[email protected].

Today at 5:18 AM
Dear Broadband WiFi Customer,

We are notifying you that your computer has sent spam email's from your IP "69.49.30.200"
Please remove all viruses and adware ASAP or we will have to suspend your home internet connection.

yd1PWN3kdc2jCBswpNrg1RqQxD1zCBswlTrv2J3ztapwBWq=2K6ASqyC9NpA1WpgdNqglNoglJpvNOogh

Thank You,
Customer Service Department