October Locations And Other Chit Chat

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Hey, there's been a Food Recall on all Reese's Peanut Butter cups and Kit Kat Bars....okay? ....you're all supposed to bring them to me for disposal!
Happy Halloweeeeeen all my Spooky EO Peeps!
If you're Home today, get that extra Hour of Sleep - Set your Clocks BACK an Hour....before you fall asleep in your easy chair or couch.

I like that the candy is half off on the 1st. Discount Double Chomp!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Hey, there's been a Food Recall on all Reese's Peanut Butter cups and Kit Kat Bars....okay? ....you're all supposed to bring them to me for disposal!
Happy Halloweeeeeen all my Spooky EO Peeps!
If you're Home today, get that extra Hour of Sleep - Set your Clocks BACK an Hour....before you fall asleep in your easy chair or couch.
what? if you're home tonight you'll be jumping up every two seconds for those cute little trick and treaters! lol

Reactions: ntimevan

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
what? if you're home tonight you'll be jumping up every two seconds for those cute little trick and treaters! lol
So..............JuJu.......I NEEDDD the energy (sugar)....there's like 70-90 Goblins!
It's from 6-8pm here and I usually bundle up and sit out on my porch or the driveway.

Reactions: jujubeans

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I like that the candy is half off on the 1st. Discount Double Chomp!
I don't ever buy any candy before THE very day in case I don't get home for it....plus, I'd eat it all if had bought it and wasn't here for the Trick or Treaters, Ya know! 7-10 bags of candy for one driver isn't a healthy thing for me!
But you're right, Ya can't beat a Sale Price for the sweets!

Reactions: Tennesseahawk

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yep.... enjoying watching Football and Baseball next at BWW ...exit 99 north of Whiteland , In.... right next to Walmart and Gander Mountain ... the Grilled Chicken sandwich is great here ...and for you twisted minds ...its Mt. Dew in the glass...

Attachments

• 1446327979237.jpg
    1446327979237.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 28

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
178 kids, babies, teens & adults. I ran out of Candy at 7:45. Have never seen my street with SO many cars on it at once!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    903.5 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    926.6 KB · Views: 27

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Well, 2.5 hrs later I am loaded and leaving the secret un-named bearing plant in Charlotte.

Speaking of getting loaded, while I was here, a very old guy with a badge sewn on his jacket came over and asked me what I was doing, to which I responded that I was waiting to pick up. Next he told me to re-park my truck because I wasn't parked between the white lines, (in a mostly empty lot). Next he asked how long I was waiting? I said 2 hours. He told me that there was no parking and sleeping in the lot and I should leave. Then he goes into the plant. Next 4 large swarthy workers come out and surround my truck. One comes to the window stating that security reported that I am sitting in the parking lot drinking beer. I showed them my "tall" can of Arizona diet tea. They broke up laughing and said to back in and load! I know we all get old, if we are lucky, but......

Reactions: vandriver2

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, 2.5 hrs later I am loaded and leaving the secret un-named bearing plant in Charlotte.

Speaking of getting loaded, while I was here, a very old guy with a badge sewn on his jacket came over and asked me what I was doing, to which I responded that I was waiting to pick up. Next he told me to re-park my truck because I wasn't parked between the white lines, (in a mostly empty lot). Next he asked how long I was waiting? I said 2 hours. He told me that there was no parking and sleeping in the lot and I should leave. Then he goes into the plant. Next 4 large swarthy workers come out and surround my truck. One comes to the window stating that security reported that I am sitting in the parking lot drinking beer. I showed them my "tall" can of Arizona diet tea. They broke up laughing and said to back in and load! I know we all get old, if we are lucky, but......
wow...do they have anything better to do? Geez Louise!

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We had the same as last year 0, I don't think the guard lets them in!
Well, both houses are for sale on either side of me....do you think this could be why? Too many trick or treaters?
I could spend $30 on Candy and it wouldn't be enough. My heart is good and that is what matters for these innocent kids driven in here for Candy and some fun....even if it's just a plastic set of teeth and their winter jacket. God bless them.
One little 6 year old I barely heard say to his Mom " I thought she was going to pour the whole basket in!!" I like holding it down to their level and let them choose 3 pieces.

Reactions: fastman_1

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, both houses are for sale on either side of me....do you think this could be why? Too many trick or treaters?
I could spend $30 on Candy and it wouldn't be enough. My heart is good and that is what matters for these innocent kids driven in here for Candy and some fun....even if it's just a plastic set of teeth and their winter jacket. God bless them.
One little 6 year old I barely heard say to his Mom " I thought she was going to pour the whole basket in!!" I like holding it down to their level and let them choose 3 pieces.
We would but just us older folks here, no kids in our community,

Reactions: vandriver2

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Driver Cam Box shipped to Bolt was merely an Advertisement. An empty box pretty much with a small blue bag to place your cell phone in. They want YOU to purchase a Driver Cam due to all of the distracted Drivers on the road.
I feel like a goof ball now thinking someone ordered me a Driver Cam. I've learned.
....Fedexed all the way from San Diego, CA.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    785.7 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 23