October Locations And Other Chit Chat

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I briefly thought that taking credit for buying it would be funny; glad I changed my mind. :blackeye:
I would have believed you.
....................................and then chuckled when you told me you didn't buy it.
I'm a goof ball, slowly getting less and less naive, by life's experiences.
Never expect or assume, until you see something clearly with your own eyes.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got dark here...just got my first three!
Check this little dog out....or little Pony. Great Costume.
If this dog was all black, you'd be looking at my Maggie.
Heeler Mix.
Added one scary face I painted 3 years ago for a Halloween Party.
Still 3 Kids JuJu?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    921 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Reactions: OntarioVanMan

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Driver Cam Box shipped to Bolt was merely an Advertisement. An empty box pretty much with a small blue bag to place your cell phone in. They want YOU to purchase a Driver Cam due to all of the distracted Drivers on the road.
I feel like a goof ball now thinking someone ordered me a Driver Cam. I've learned.
....Fedexed all the way from San Diego, CA.
It's kinda ironic, my wife's law firm orders Christmas Card from some fancy place, every year they throw in a free gift for buying $5000.00 worth of Christmas Cards, this years gift was a vivatar action cam. Which will be mounted in my van by morning!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Still 3 Kids JuJu?
the-three-stooges-three-stooges-29303376-500-375.jpg

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
the cost $555 MINUS Dodges Business Link discount of $73.00 total $482.00 now at Walmart
Too bad I didn't know you were having issues. I live about 2 hours away and would have installed the brakes for you for free. You could buy lunch if you wanted. The sprinter is one of the easiest vehicles to change the brakes on.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's kinda ironic, my wife's law firm orders Christmas Card from some fancy place, every year they throw in a free gift for buying $5000.00 worth of Christmas Cards, this years gift was a vivatar action cam. Which will be mounted in my van by morning!
Perfect! Let me know please how you like it....what you think of having one.
It truly could be quite an asset when involved in any type of collision you're not negligent in.
Perhaps this is a good sign/hint that I really SHOULD have to protect myself!
Maybe we all should really.

Last edited:

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Perfect! Let me know please how you like it....what you think of having one.
It truly could be quite an asset when involved in any type of collision you're not negligent in.
Perhaps this is a good sign/hint that I really SHOULD have to protect myself!
Maybe we all should really.
I've wanted one for awhile, just couldn't justify the cost, it was down on the list, we will see how it works out next week. Maybe I'll become a YouTuber!

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've wanted one for awhile, just couldn't justify the cost, it was down on the list, we will see how it works out next week. Maybe I'll become a YouTuber!
It's Clear offff the end of my Wish/Need List that's for sure! I look forward to viewing your YouTube Video's!!! Hope you find it useful in case something happens.
I know some things we (or others I should say) can't control, like Black Ice....but for right now, I'll rely on my 41 years of accident-free driving and the smart bubble of safety I keep around me. Like we all do.
(Ya, I feel pretty darned good about that, as anyone should...being a MC and Semi operator within those years)
If I had the extra $100-200, sure, I'd buy one....the chances increase the more I drive, and I've got to keep on trucking another 10 yrs. at least.
A new water heater replacement is what I'm stashing away for around January just as a preventive measure. Guessing mine is at least 15 yrs., and I don't want to wait for it to die on me and come home to a mess, Ya know?
We Lady Driver's are big on Preventive Maintenance.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I would have believed you.
....................................and then chuckled when you told me you didn't buy it.
I'm a goof ball, slowly getting less and less naive, by life's experiences.
Never expect or assume, until you see something clearly with your own eyes.

Only believe half of what you see and almost none of what you hear...That is my favorite quote from Edgar Allen Poe.

Reactions: vandriver2