October Locations And Other Chit Chat

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Enroute to the infamous undisclosed location.

Be where they ain't: the philosophy of the successful expediter.
Have what they don't: the philosophy of the rich expediter.
Do what they won't: the philosophy of the respected expediter.

All three add up to the forth part... Charge what they can't: the philosophy of the ultimate expediter.

Excuse me now, for I must meditate. :vulcan:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Be where they ain't: the philosophy of the successful expediter.
Have what they don't: the philosophy of the rich expediter.
Do what they won't: the philosophy of the respected expediter.

All three add up to the forth part... Charge what they can't: the philosophy of the ultimate expediter.

Excuse me now, for I must meditate. :vulcan:
Gosh Hawk.. I just wanna call you Yoda! Lol

Reactions: Tennesseahawk

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Did a quickie to Harrisburg sat 30 min picked up a load going to Newport News va, been a reasonable week
Newport News va warmth for the weekend if I can't find a good 2 day load .

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Arrived Ford Louisville one hour early @ 1am.
2am now and still not unloaded.
Don't understand how 7 Hi Lo's can come out to this ramp, smoke a cigarette, look at their phone for 10 minutes, ignore me and go back inside.
Don''t particularly care for the humongous Plants, I like the little guys!
A LOT Quicker to load n unload I think.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't understand how 7 Hi Lo's can come out to this ramp, smoke a cigarette, look at their phone for 10 minutes, ignore me and go back inside.
That plant is always a pain, don't pay to be there early

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Oh so true, except Toyota, Honda, etc. The imports seem to have their logistics together

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Location: Antioch Tn @ TA with rest of clowns.....:p dealer next exit up.....ever since Toledo Wayne been a long time to have to pay dealer prices....but Wayne has saved me more then enough to pay for this...hope I get out for less then a thousand$$....at least I am getting in on short notice, they usually would tell me maybe by next Wednesday!!

1004009_554154264644707_1879683415_n.jpg

Last edited:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Location: Antioch Tn @ TA with rest of clowns.....:p dealer next exit up.....ever since Toledo Wayne been a long time to have to pay dealer prices....but Wayne has saved me more then enough to pay for this...hope I get out for less then a thousand$$....at least I am getting in on short notice, they usually would tell me maybe by next Wednesday!!

1004009_554154264644707_1879683415_n.jpg
I'm gonna quit telling you all the bills are paid...:p

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Got a call late last nighr, loaded at 1am in Pell City, AL...Del in Battle Creek, MI by 1600...headed home after, having additions done to the PM on monday morning. Got my first oil change yesterday at 7500 miles, 2 weeks and 1 day since buying.

ysracer

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

Just do it yourself. 5 bolts on each side after the wheel is off. Pads, rotors and wear sensors from most any auto parts store. Under an hour and $180.00, or thereabouts.