October Locations And Other Chit Chat

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Well, strange stuff again today. Finished AM delivery in CT from yesterday's JFK pick up. They called and asked if I could PU in Newark and take to So Boston? I asked if that was the one from yesterday that couldn't wait? She said yes & no. They made the pick up and delivered this AM, BUT, the driver left 1 item in the shippers driveway!!!. My good fortune

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well I walked in to get loaded the BOL reads 4660 nope that isn't going to work. Make all the appropriate phone calls, get permission to leave ...pulling out of the driveway an office type waved me down, hey aren't you going to take my load? not at that weight I said..... there's no way it weighs that much so go back and have them scale it all now I'm loaded 2020

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Location: Belvedere Illinois....Good morning gang....38 degrees feels like 29 and still windy.....

12189691_975094415862380_4338727382287811074_n.jpg
Because he knows, ultimately his OVM Manager is 99.9% right most of the time. ; )

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still In Service...since Monday's load to Lordstown. Nothing yet...waiting at home for THE Call.

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I changed my original rear pads at 70k due to my surprise the rear went out first. Now changing my front pads at 83k. Thank god for eBay I got my rear for 129 and front for 179. Dealer quoted me I believe 600 for both. I also had a local mechanic replace rear pads for $50.00 said he will do front for 50 as well.

Reactions: vandriver2