Obama just won...

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The sky is falling and the world is coming to an end. Geez people pull yourselves together. We will have new hurdles to clear and bull to wade through but the adaptable will survive.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

"Prepare to be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctives to our own. You will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."--The Borg

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
The world is still turning, buck up put on your big boy or girl pants and deal with the hand you've been dealt. Is Obama the ideal president probably not but Romney would not have been either...

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

cubansammich

Not a Member
The sky is falling and the world is coming to an end. Geez people pull yourselves together. We will have new hurdles to clear and bull to wade through but the adaptable will survive.

To direct someone to adapt is to assume the recipient of the directive has a little common sense.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
To direct someone to adapt is to assume the recipient of the directive has a little common sense.

Common sense reads what i wrote and realizes no where did i direct anyone to adapt.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just look at the polling data on the issues. A majority think America is on the wrong track. Those who said that, voted for Obama anyway. A majority think Romney would do a better job with the economy and foreign policy. Those who said that, voted for Obama anyway. Stupid is as stupid does.

15 percent in exit polls said the response to superstorm Sandy was an important reason in their vote for Obama. Nevermind the previous four years, their vote was mostly about a hurricane.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
15 percent in exit polls said the response to superstorm Sandy was an important reason in their vote for Obama. Nevermind the previous four years, their vote was mostly about a hurricane.

Welcome to the good ol' USofA. Now what time is X Factor on again?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It could be worse. Those who are unhappy about this election could be in a far worse position. They could be Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Or, you could be Barak Obama - just look at the mess he's got to deal with in cleaning up the previous administration's blunders.

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wow! will you look at that.
We had an election, re-elected the sitting president, and no riots broke out, no civil unrest at all.
Guess the system does work after all.:cool:

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Wow! will you look at that.
We had an election, re-elected the sitting president, and no riots broke out, no civil unrest at all.
Guess the system does work after all.:cool:

:thumbup::)

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

Brisco

Expert Expediter
First, it's electoral, not electorial.
Second, the electoral college is necessary to ensure that citizens in smaller states play a role in the process. If it weren't for the electoral college, you may as well not vote at all unless you live in one of the biggest cities and/out states. If it weren't for the electoral college, a citizen living in Boise or Des Moines or Oklahoma City or Cheyenne would have essentially no say. The electoral college evens it all out.

The Electoral vote is not necassary, its an injustice..smaller states have no say so whats so ever, WV has five electoral votes...how can a canidate win more states and over 1 million vote(no small margin), yet lose election...not very democratic. Its just an easy way for TPTB to control the desired outcome.

Sent from my Teddy Ruxspin

...sigh...No, it's the reverse. If it weren't for the electoral college, they'd have no say. The election would be decided by the few largest metropolitan areas, and no candidate would give half of a rodent's rectum what they think. No candidate would ever go outside of those areas to campaign our consider what they want or think.

Take a Look at this County by County Map of last nights results.........

525585_10151300467220586_1580379670_n.jpg

Yep.....that Electoral Vote Sure does reflect who America as a whole wants in the White House......Doesn't It???

Bunch of Horse Sh.................. to me.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Take a Look at this County by County Map of last nights results.........

View attachment 5651

Yep.....that Electoral Vote Sure does reflect who America as a whole wants in the White House......Doesn't It???

Bunch of Horse Sh.................. to me.

Usually it does look at the map keeping in mind the blue was more overall votes than the red. Land doesn't vote people do.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Well, the election was good for the gun shops.. everyone I've passed today has been slammed. my local shop posted there was a run on a AR parts, uppers, lowers receivers, stocks, magazines etc. .223 and 7.62 ammo ... a lot of people "preparing for peace" while they can still buy them.

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Usually it does look at the map keeping in mind the blue was more overall votes than the red. Land doesn't vote people do.

Are you sure LAND doesn't Vote???? I saw a whole lot of Dirt Clods in Voting Lines yesterday........:rolleyes:

The Map above clearly disputes AMongers thoughts here:

...sigh...No, it's the reverse. If it weren't for the electoral college, they'd have no say. The election would be decided by the few largest metropolitan areas,

Which if you look at it closely......some of the Largest Metropolitan areas (NOT all of 'em) are ALL Blue.

My View......that map shows that 70-80% of Rural Down Home Americans were Chat upon by the Electorals last night......Period. America spoke yesterday......but just as the Obawa Administration has been doing for the last 3 years 9 months.......they were ignored.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Are you sure LAND doesn't Vote???? I saw a whole lot of Dirt Clods in Voting Lines yesterday........:rolleyes:

The Map above clearly disputes AMongers thoughts here:

Which if you look at it closely......some of the Largest Metropolitan areas (NOT all of 'em) are ALL Blue.

My View......that map shows that 70-80% of Rural Down Home Americans were Chat upon by the Electorals last night......Period. America spoke yesterday......but just as the Obawa Administration has been doing for the last 3 years 9 months.......they were ignored.

The map upholds amongers stance. The map shows that candidates can spend their money and time in a small section of the country and win the election with a popular vote.