Obama just won...

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Better luck next time, neo-cons and RINOs. Try selecting someone with a spine. This election was yours to lose, and you didn't let us down.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Keep calling names that always wins people over. The conservatives put ip the candidate with the best chance to win and the public spoke plain and simple.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

BigCat

Expert Expediter
The public has no common sense. I just got an email that my payroll will now be sent to Obama so that he can support illegitimate kids that aren't mine.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Keep calling names that always wins people over. The conservatives put ip the candidate with the best chance to win and the public spoke plain and simple.

You keep thinking that. And I'm not trying to win anyone over... just telling it like it is.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter

The national Republican establishment promoted the guy they wanted to win, not who had the best chance. Overall, the globalists wanted Obama, but Romney was an acceptable fallback for them. "They" won again, and America and Freedom lost again.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Goldman Sachs and Monsanto win again!! .whats stopping people from seeing the Truth.. Is it the Flouride and overmedication? Is it the education system? Is it the Media?

Sent from my Teddy Ruxspin

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Way to go third party voters and write in voters. Thanks for less than nothing.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The national Republican establishment promoted the guy they wanted to win, not who had the best chance. Overall, the globalists wanted Obama, but Romney was an acceptable fallback for them. "They" won again, and America and Freedom lost again.

It sure wasnt Ron Paul some of his ideas with the right person might have a chance. What i fear now is in four years Hillary runs and she will be hard to defeat regardless who runs against her.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Now it is time to find anyway you can to bleed the system dry and not put money back in. Find out what benefits you can qualify for and get them, find tax loopholes and use them.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Ramirez-9-27-2012.jpg

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As I said, thanks for less than nothing all you morons who through your ignorance helped re-elect THE WORST president in history. Don't blame it on anything or anyone other than yourselves. You did it. You deserve it. Too bad the rest of us are screwed thanks to you.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
As I said, thanks for less than nothing all you morons who through your ignorance helped re-elect THE WORST president in history. Don't blame it on anything or anyone other than yourselves. You did it. You deserve it. Too bad the rest of us are screwed thanks to you.

HAHAHAHA!!! Blaming people who don't agree with you. You call us morons? Tis to laugh.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
HAHAHAHA!!! Blaming people who don't agree with you. You call us morons? Tis to laugh.

Kind of like calling people for romney neocons or rhinos. On the whole theoretically wrong in small groups maybe accurate.

Deville

Not a Member

The public spoke & looks like Romney get's the popular vote. The electorial college is an archaic way of electing a President that should have been done away with 75 years ago.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How can you have a million more votes and still lose? Something's not right here!