Obama just won...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In some warped theory maybe, but it ends up with the opposite effect..With canidates catering to the Swing States, and ignoring smaller states with less electorals...i have a feelling coal miners would have got a bailout if it was a swing state, and had more electoral votes.

Sent from my Teddy Ruxspin

You must not have followed what am said and he was correct. If it was the popular vote CA FL NY TX and the largest metro areas would be the only ones the candidates gave a rats *** about. WV would be a red headed
Step child and mean less than they do now.
sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
You must not have followed what am said and he was correct. If it was the popular vote CA FL NY TX and the largest metro areas would be the only ones the candidates gave a rats *** about. WV would be a red headed
Step child and mean less than they do now.
sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

We are the red headed stepchild....you proved my point...The electoral vote is outdated...if Canidates did do that...everyone everywhere else would vote them out...its not 1776 anymore....we have the internet and cable.

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We are the red headed stepchild....you proved my point...The electoral vote is outdated...if Canidates did do that...everyone everywhere else would vote them out...its not 1776 anymore....we have the internet and cable.

Your not getting it. There is enough votes in those states and the major metro areas to elect them. They would have no need to worry about anyone else's vote.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Your not getting it. There is enough votes in those states and the major metro areas to elect them. They would have no need to worry about anyone else's vote.

I get what your trying to say...but its a warped, outdated theory....bc all votes add up from everywhere, and a smart canidate would know that, and not spend all their time in just certian areas.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I get what your trying to say...but its a warped, outdated theory....bc all votes add up from everywhere, and a smart canidate would know that, and not spend all their time in just certian areas.

No your obviously not getting it.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
I get what your trying to say...but its a warped, outdated theory....bc all votes add up from everywhere, and a smart canidate would know that, and not spend all their time in just certian areas. The Electoral was created to keep the power from the People....plain and simple

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
No your obviously not getting it.

Yes i get it...the Electoral was put in place to keep the Power from the People, no way around that..justify it how ever you want...i could care less..

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes i get it...the Electoral was put in place to keep the Power from the People, no way around that..justify it how ever you want...i could care less..

Sorry but it is the exact opposite.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
It's a new USA now. Latinos, and other kinds of folks on board now and the millions on entitlements we can't even comprehend . We got other stuff that's not so good like the gay marriage crowd and the abortion crowd and the anti religion crowd and the marijuana crowd seeking all kinds of new laws that permits this and that agenda. In the end, right will be called wrong, and wrong will be called right and if you look closely, we are here or there now. Booze, and drugs are in and morals and the Bible and God are just about gone. We have a border problem that now will get worse and without some type of an awaking in America, well ................you decide.

Maybe an old fashion revival or prayer would help, but the last I heard that was under review to stop it, well prayer that is anyway ......I think I better be get'n my house in order, maybe you should tooooooooo.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
It's a new USA now. Latinos, and other kinds of folks on board now and the millions on entitlements we can't even comprehend . We got other stuff that's not so good like the gay marriage crowd and the abortion crowd and the anti religion crowd and the marijuana crowd seeking all kinds of new laws that permits this and that agenda. In the end, right will be called wrong, and wrong will be called right and if you look closely, we are here or there now. Booze, and drugs are in and morals and the Bible and God are just about gone. We have a border problem that now will get worse and without some type of an awaking in America, well ................you decide.

Maybe an old fashion revival or prayer would help, but the last I heard that was under review to stop it, well prayer that is anyway ......I think I better be get'n my house in order, maybe you should tooooooooo.

Latinos and other folks are in??....

"The not so good gay marriage"..glad just YOU get to be happy

And why do you have to have the bible and god to have good morals..proud to say i have never opened a bible..alot of you religious people are the ones with questionable morals....

How are booze and drugs in??? So why do you care if someone wants to get high??? (Lot better than alcohol)..Quit being so uptight...how does it affect you?? ..Tax the snot out of it...we sure could use the $$$

And.....NO ONE is stopping you from praying..pray all you want if you think it will help....

Sounds like to me you are only in favor of white straight people who go to church and don't get high....
And this is the United States and that is your right!!

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They Rumbunlicans, and Romney, made no attempt to win. They ran a bad candidate and a bad campaign. It really did not matter to them. They won. As a result they too gain more power over the sheeple. The gimmie goobers have taken over. Now it is REALLY going to hit the fan. The government is now in control of the People. The experiment of freedom is over. The ultra-conservatives have regained control. We are now a ruled people. I am SO happy I am 61 and not 21. I won't have too long to deal with what is coming down the pike.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter

The phrase you're trying to use is "I couldn't care less." And it's exactly the opposite. It was to keep all the power out of the hands of just the people in big cities.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Now it is time to find anyway you can to bleed the system dry and not put money back in. Find out what benefits you can qualify for and get them, find tax loopholes and use them.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

'Zackly! The sooner the system crashes, the sooner we might be free again. Obama wants everybody on the dole? Let's give him what he wants. There'll be nobody to pay for all his spending, but he's not so stupid he can't see that. He's a communist, not an idiot.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
As I said, thanks for less than nothing all you morons who through your ignorance helped re-elect THE WORST president in history. Don't blame it on anything or anyone other than yourselves. You did it. You deserve it. Too bad the rest of us are screwed thanks to you.

You could have backed a better candidate. You choose to back the one you thought might won instead of who should have won. YOU DID THIS.

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lets convert a few large states with tillable soil and natural resorces like, Alaska, or the midwest states North Dakota, south through Texas into a country that believes in freedom, gun ownership, a Militarry with testicular fortitude, Energy producing, manufcturing, self sufficientcy the Constitution, and prosparity while the US and the rest of the world goes down the tubes.
I am starting to have a personality crisis as I considered myself as an Independant because I like to think and make my own decisions, now I think its the party of them limp wristed, spine lacking weak minded SHEEPLE.

The fact is the Repubs had no intention of winning, by throwing Kaine to the back of the bus and then under it when he refused to be thier boy it was obvious it was a forfiet.

Last edited:

ATeam

Retired Expediter
... the public spoke plain and simple.

Yes, the public spoke. But I'm not sure it was either plain or simple.

Obama won with just 2 percent more of the American people voting for him than Romney (popular vote). Had Romney won, it would have been by the same razor-thin margin.

In Congress, the Democrats retained control of the Senate and the Republicans retained control of the house.

The people are divided. There is no national mandate in these results, no new direction, no shift in power or personalities such that something other than more of the same can be expected out of Washington.

Sadly, gridlock and destructive partisanship are likely to continue.

Monty

Expert Expediter
Amen ATeam ... that pretty well sums it up.

The fact is the Repubs had no intention of winning, by throwing Kaine to the back of the bus and then under it when he refused to be thier boy it was obvious it was a forfiet.

I agree, while the primaries were still being held, I mentioned that Romney was the candidate of choice of the powers to be. And even with the MSM fighting for him to win, (they knew they could beat him), by trashing all the other candidates he came mighty close to defeating Obama.

This country has remained gridlocked. I wonder if the Dems will allow a budget to be presnted now?