November winds of change, banter, and a surprise whoopee cushion

guido4475

Not a Member
Heatwave..a balmy 17 and sliwly climbing..like Ken said, a beautiful day for a drive..just cold..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Dale I'm very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I delivered to the yard. After a couple of weeks in the Carolinas, holy crap it's cold up here!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Good morning all from chilly but sunny Portageville, MO. Be at the yard by late evening. Any of you empty solo's at the yard today, tonight, there's a run up to Saginaw on the dock with your name all over it. Go tell dispatch you want the load 3060 has pre planned. It pays good !!! Really, you can have it it's only a 100 mi. trip. Just go tell them !!!!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
See, nobody wants to go to Saginaw. That's ok, we'll do it. Someone has to be a team player. LOL !

On Tues, I went up to tell Dispatch that I wanted a load to the west side of Mich - so there!
Of course, the reason I told them in person is that if I sent it on the QC, they'd think it was hijacked, lol. ;)

guido4475

Not a Member
I am dragging my feet severely on this load to make OVM look good..lol..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Oh I would love too, but am in KC......:rolleyes:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Just missed you. We del. there fri. afternoon then p/u this morning for the yard !!!

Dont get it wrong, glad to cover what has to be covered. Just that after so many calls to try to cover it, no one would !!!!

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
No one asked me, because I am going the opposite way, but when they tell me a load needs covered, I'm on it. That's how it works: we have to be there for dispatch, because they are there for us.
Ok, and the customers, too, lol. :eek: