November winds of change, banter, and a surprise whoopee cushion

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Getting ready to roll from 10 hour break in Jeffersonville, Ohio to deliver in NC. Load One is a great company to work with. The dispatchers are better at Load One than any other trucking company that I have worked with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok, back from a 3 hour customer meeting and now you guys are making me feel all warm and fuzzy, LOL.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Doesn't it feel so good, so awesome, to be leased to a company where we actually move forwards instead of backwards?.to actually plan on the future, instead of falling behind? To know that everyone in this company actually cares about how well we do? To be able to find the person we once were? To be happy again, as if a huge weight has been lifted off of our shoulders? To now drive down the road, tapping on the steering wheel as we sing along to the music? To kill that person we have become while at other carriers that we so much did not like? Welcome to Load One. A better way of life. And living.

Tis in deed. As far as dispatch goes, Most of them came from the other carries and I'm still trying to decide if their way is Load One way or a mix of the other carriers way. IE: Never had to go out of service for sleep, never was charged a turn down due to just coming off a 700+ mile run to be ask about another 600+ mile run.

I'm a good o Mule, but sometimes this Mule needs to be put in the barn every once in a while.

guido4475

Not a Member
Ok, back from a 3 hour customer meeting and now you guys are making me feel all warm and fuzzy, LOL.

But its the absolute truth! Look at how greatly everyone's life has changed and improved for the better since coming here. Look at the amount of people who have become fleet owners since coming here. Look at how not only fleet owners have grown, but Load One as well. Its a well oiled machine fed by dedication, hard work and success.