November winds of change, banter, and a surprise whoopee cushion

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Congratulations! In appreciation of your 12 month(s) of service, you have been awarded 10000 points.Your points have been deposited into your account.

My how time flies.

guido4475

Not a Member
Woke up just now to a full blown blizzard out there.... Gee whiz

It got ugly. Rain turned to freezing rain. The roads froze. Than it began to blizzard. Snow on the ice.100 miles of that than it cleared up. But still delivered on time. I just may make elite driver status yet someday...lol..time for bed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Today I met my first goal. 10 grand in my oh no fund since July 15th... well July 18th was my first load with Load One. That is something to be Thankful for. And I am.

I guess staying on my Depress-1 budget helped. However, not one hot dog was split....

It's not how much you make.
It's how you use what you make.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Today I met my first goal. 10 grand in my oh no fund since July 15th... well July 18th was my first load with Load One. That is something to be Thankful for. And I am.

I guess staying on my Depress-1 budget helped. However, not one hot dog was split....

a great Thanksgiving story....:)

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
North and west of Kc got some ice its fine here in the city other than cold. Been watching news this morning but haven't heard much bad.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

guido4475

Not a Member

Doesn't it feel so good, so awesome, to be leased to a company where we actually move forwards instead of backwards?.to actually plan on the future, instead of falling behind? To know that everyone in this company actually cares about how well we do? To be able to find the person we once were? To be happy again, as if a huge weight has been lifted off of our shoulders? To now drive down the road, tapping on the steering wheel as we sing along to the music? To kill that person we have become while at other carriers that we so much did not like? Welcome to Load One. A better way of life. And living.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Doesn't it feel so good, so awesome, to be leased to a company where we actually move forwards instead of backwards?.to actually plan on the future, instead of falling behind? To know that everyone in this company actually cares about how well we do? To be able to find the person we once were? To be happy again, as if a huge weight has been lifted off of our shoulders? To now drive down the road, tapping on the steering wheel as we sing along to the music? To kill that person we have become while at other carriers that we so much did not like? Welcome to Load One. A better way of life. And living.

10963550-little-girl-cheerleader-with-pom-poms-vector-illustration.jpg......................c4687b6b-7a5b-4b8b-916a-db651a191c59_zps79ff71d7.jpg ...................
key.jpg= Load 1.............:)