November Locations

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Antioch TN at the TA getting ready to use my printer for target practice or somthin like that

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sitting at the Pilot with the Wendy's north of Lexington, KY. Delivered to a new mental hospital being built this morning. Welding equipment

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Sitting at the Pilot with the Wendy's north of Lexington, KY. Delivered to a new mental hospital being built this morning. Welding equipment

They didn't keep you? I wonder if this shows how bad our mental health system is in America.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Stuck at the Hillsboro, TX Petro. My load canceled because the ground is to wet from Hurricane Sandy.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I got two trucks out of Laredo this weekend. That should clear the path for some more loads for everyone else. lol. I hope you all are staying busy out there!

Falligator

Expert Expediter
I got two trucks out of Laredo this weekend. That should clear the path for some more loads for everyone else. lol. I hope you all are staying busy out there!

It's looking like the election is gonna slow everything down for tomorrow. Lol. Another winter nor'easter is headed for Jersey.

moose

Veteran Expediter
W.I, on my was to Akron, O.H. which might be a perfect place to watch the riot's after Obama looses.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Nah, they just put me back in my padded van lol

They got tired of him talking about driving a truck all of the times. He was in there stirring up the nut cases and making everyone think that the nurses were waitresses from the Petro Stopping Center. They just put him back in his van with a few bottles of thorozine and sent him back into the real world where most of the true mental cases reside. lol

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Picked up yesterday in Bowling green KY dropped last night in Lafeyette IN now sitting at the Pilot in Crawfordsville IN waiting for the fone to ring