November Locations

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Haha yeah. Now who in the hell keeps red pens on them? I had to stop and buy one.

You get an A,Sir.
I had to stop and buy one,too.
In an amazing money grab, the state of Alabama gives you a list of conditions with an overweight permit. It's like reading a contract to buy a car.
Hidden in all the verbage is the fact that the permit must be signed in Red Ink to be valid.
If not signed in Red Ink, a LEO knows he's dealing with a rookie. He knows you did not read all the fine print.
The permit in invalid.
What an amazing abuse of power !
Nov location. Not in Alabama.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
You get an A,Sir.
I had to stop and buy one,too.
In an amazing money grab, the state of Alabama gives you a list of conditions with an overweight permit. It's like reading a contract to buy a car.
Hidden in all the verbage is the fact that the permit must be signed in Red Ink to be valid.
If not signed in Red Ink, a LEO knows he's dealing with a rookie. He knows you did not read all the fine print.
The permit in invalid.
What an amazing abuse of power !
Nov location. Not in Alabama.

Yea I actually didn't hit any scales but my brother called me and said "you know your supposed to sign with red ink, right?" But he does a lot of oversize down through Alabama. Good to have folk that know the o/s regs at my finger tips.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Home in Utica, NY because the FEMA project fell apart. Taking the weekend off to get some things done at the house.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Back in not so hot Atlanta again getting out of here in the morning worn out my welcome I've developed a Georgia accent now!

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Petro Atlanta...eeewwww!
Picking up tomorrow for a Michigan run. Which means I can finally hit Traders World this weekend, maybe find an unusual gift for my boys.

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
What used to be Willie's Place, Carl's Corner, TX. Pickup near Houston on Monday, headed to MN. Then really need to make it to Ohio by the weekend :)

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Econo lodge near Springfeild MA(courtesy of Panther) waiting for monday delivery.

Sent from my Teddy Ruxspin

BigCat

Expert Expediter
In brush,co having truck problems. For some reason it idles at 90 psi oil pressure and drives at 120. Truck owner thinks possibly sensor.