Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
TA, Bloomsbury, NJ
Heading to Long Island.

Sent from my PG06100 using EO Forums

Falligator

Expert Expediter
TA myself but in CT near Hartford. Dropped off in South Windsor, CT yesterday evening and was called 3 times since then about loads but apparently didn't get them. Going home Monday so I can vote then out until the Thanksgiving Holiday.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
East of Bison ,,SD ....but in about 3 hours I ll be getting closer ...

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Load to "Depew, NY" cancelled. Took another and picked up in West Haven, CT to Woodstown, NJ. All I can say is the obvious. Things are a mess out here. Long lines for fuel on the NJ turnpike and sporadic power outages. Turned on the radio and you get people telling their story about how they still have no power or lost their home on the barrier island. Try to avoid the area if you can. However, the George Washington Bridge is now open but the blue lights that outline the bridge are out on the left side. Kinda weird. I had to haul electrical wiring and some resistors to a residence where a lady was going to bring it to work with her at a local power plant.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm back in service in Hudson, WI. I'm told we have a lot of freight going to the east coast and they're even seeing freight coming out. I hope that continues, but as more trucks bring supplies in, I wonder...

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
Mon night took a load from Farmington Mich-Somersworth,NH what a rough ride in that storm
wed night load from Bristol Ct to Hamtramck,Mi
Home for weekend military duty again
Put the new snow tires on today...

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
picked up last night in durham nc dropped at sterling heights mi sitting at the ta in monroe

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Went home Wednesday night. Enjoying 4 days at home. Got a pickup from terminal (1 mile away) for delivery to Wausau WI Monday morning @ 7:30 am. Week is starting a bit early, I'll leave the house Monday early morning around 3am.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Picking up in Mansfield oh then going up to Milwaukee then predispatched tomorrow morning for a run to McCalla AL...think we'll stop by the in laws for meal and laundry!

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Petro in Bordentown. Things seem almost "normal" here. Several FEMA bobtails up front, several expediters from various carriers. Turned down quite a few loads today. Headed back to Ohio on Monday.

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
Decatur, Alabama to Florence, Kentucky for delivery this morning and pre-dispatched for Florence,, Ky. to Laredo delivery tomorrow afternoon.