November Locations

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Hey Gospelriders. You are in our territory! Maybe we will see you on the 5 today. Headed to Portland in my cargo van for the night! Food is good at the Brownsville truck stop mile 228 and great parking. Showers are at the motel. Were $7

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
After seeing Dan the wolf in antioch TN. went to leitchfield KY for pick up an dropped off today in blue springs MS. great weather 70 degrees. wouldn't mine sittng here for Aday or 2. Now at the pilot in new albany ms.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Got to visit with Stonewolf last night in Monroe now heading south to Georgia near ATL. Hope it's nice and warm! :)

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
Delivered to Smyrna, Tn. from Laredo couple hours ago and sitting at TA in Antioch waiting for call.

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Better fix that fanasty football lineup. Cindy's kicking our butt.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Delivered in Lakehurst NJ this morning now sitting at Flying J Carney Point NJ using Idleair waiting for the call

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
MT in Woodhaven MI. Got load from Fort Wayne to Regina, an hour later it canceled! Back to the Detroiter!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Better fix that fanasty football lineup. Cindy's kicking our butt.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

I just fixed mine and made some trades but she is still projected to win by 6 points.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

stonewolf

Seasoned Expediter
Sittib at home tore between carriers ... and it was awsome to talk with pandora and mike last night help lean me towards eclipse abit but i still gota talk to my buddie at t and s and see how i feel then

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Sittib at home tore between carriers ... and it was awsome to talk with pandora and mike last night help lean me towards eclipse abit but i still gota talk to my buddie at t and s and see how i feel then

Good luck and let Mike and I know when you get on the road...was a nice time! :)

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

stonewolf

Seasoned Expediter
Yeah it was nice ... and i deffinately will ... would be nice to meet up on the east coast for lobster rolls

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
I hear ya! Almost to Adairsville GA got a buddy saving us a spot! Lol...he's new to expediting, maybe a lil hazing is called for?!?

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(