November Locations

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just drove through Chatanooga... got a 8am drop in Gainesville GA then over to Atlanta for a load either to Tx Kansas or anything that direction, trying to get home. I can sleep in anything 40 degrees or warmer.. no heat or insulation yet in the sprinter :/

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Somewhere in PA.
5411 paid miles in the last 6 days.
Going OOS for a PM and a 34.

Sent from my PG06100 using EO Forums

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Picked up in Monticello IN dropped in Manchester TN now at the TA in antioch on expeditor row.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Load St Louis to Allentown Pa , empty run to Hagerstown Md pickup short load to Wash DC now sitting at the Petro/Flying J north of Richmond Va waiting for the next call

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Delivered in Bowling Green this morning headed to our 2nd stop in Warren MI...then hopefully popping into Monroe for coffee with Stonewolf! :D (and a shower!! )

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
I'm now on greyhound to Chicago to get my new rig and then going home for a bit. Turned my truck in today at ta in Lodi,oh

I just saw your other post! Good luck! And don't stop hanging around EO just bc you're in a "real" truck! Lol! :p

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Dropped off in Middle River, MD. I sat yesterday and no load. Moved to the J in Carlisle, PA last night. Nothing yet and if not today then back to Ohio.

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Just east of Nashville, headed to centra NJ tonight/tomorrow morning. 4 stops, disaster relief supplies.

Sent from my Tablet of Clay using EO Forums.