November Locations

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Comfort Inn, White Haven, PA. Taking a break before hitting it for Long Island with the sixth utility truck. Went out the other day behind the noreaster, the boys and girls had several inches of snow that added to the down trees and less electricity. Couldn't believe the folks standing in line with gas cans I looked at on all the trips.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Moved down to Columbus Oh from the Cleveland area. Last week was a really good week, I hope I can get some more weeks like that before Christmas

usaf6186

Veteran Expediter
Applebee's is offering free meals to vets today. Golden Corral is having free meals for vets tomorrow. Jerry Lee

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At home, relocating up North at 4AM to get ready for the Thursday opener of deer firearms season in Michigan. Life is good.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
At home, relocating up North at 4AM to get ready for the Thursday opener of deer firearms season in Michigan. Life is good.

Good luck and stay safe. We need all the hunters getting deer to thin out the herds.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Good luck and stay safe. We need all the hunters getting deer to thin out the herds.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

They are already thin here. Lost tens of thousands to the fever this year. Don't expect to see many. Not even hunting at my friends place in SW Michigan. That area was hard hit. Not been a good year.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
They are already thin here. Lost tens of thousands to the fever this year. Don't expect to see many. Not even hunting at my friends place in SW Michigan. That area was hard hit. Not been a good year.

Still have plenty here in Tennessee, I can walk out on my deck and see a herd of them most any nite.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2