November Locations

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Still have plenty here in Tennessee, I can walk out on my deck and see a herd of them most any nite.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

That is up to you to take a few, I don't hunt there. TOO far to go, TOO much money and too much time taken away from duck hunting

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
That is up to you to take a few, I don't hunt there. TOO far to go, TOO much money and too much time taken away from duck hunting

I don't hunt anymore, way too work after the kill. I let a few freinds hunt and they always bring me some of the meat, much easier this way.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

paullud

Veteran Expediter
They are already thin here. Lost tens of thousands to the fever this year. Don't expect to see many. Not even hunting at my friends place in SW Michigan. That area was hard hit. Not been a good year.

I'm worried that it will just keep getting worse and the deer will spread diseases to other animals like they did with the moose.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm worried that it will just keep getting worse and the deer will spread diseases to other animals like they did with the moose.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

I don't know if that will happen. I hunted all day with some bioligists and they did not express that concern

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Done in Chicago. Got another load to Grand Island NE. I'll be mt again Tuesday morning. Week is starting out pretty good!

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting in Terre Haute IN at pilot yesterday was day 5 with no load if I had A towel I would probably throw it it in dispatch has deadheaded me 4 times at their expense 550 miles total. Will be home the 20th for thanksgiviing I thinkmy wife and I will go over our options again at that time. working the wamart greeter is looking real good right now.

spongebox

Active Expediter
Day 5 cassville ga TA, the cashier now me by name now, that can't be good :mad:

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got to my delivery in Grand Island NE. Called in pod, they already had a load coming out of Grand Island going right back to Milwaukee. Some days it just works out better then others. I'm at the Bosselmans/Pilot right now, really a great truck stop!

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
MT in Milwaukee. Driving the 5 miles to home. OOS until Wednesday late afternoon.