November Locations - What's your 20?

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
Pu Dallas at 930am today del to killdeer,nd 9am Friday. Currently at the flying j in Sioux Falls,sd for the night. 1389 loaded miles

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Ho
Happy Thanksgiving.
I'll be here or close into early next week, at least. Truck going to the dealer or I may just buy another one.
403K with a random misfire that two shops couldn't figure out after a cumulative 7 business days in tier possession.
So I guess I'll invest in "dealer diagnosis" and see what they find.
But maybe I go truck shopping first Friday morning.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If not, Indy-bound at 1700

Arrived Indy @ 2230, went to bed. At 0800, got a run from Florence, (Y'all) KY to Jeannette, PA. At least my deadhead from OKC to Indy is paid for. Now home.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Ho
Happy Thanksgiving.
I'll be here or close into early next week, at least. Truck going to the dealer or I may just buy another one.
403K with a random misfire that two shops couldn't figure out after a cumulative 7 business days in tier possession.
So I guess I'll invest in "dealer diagnosis" and see what they find.
But maybe I go truck shopping first Friday morning.

New truck! Black Friday! Enough said! Would make for a nice early Christmas present!!!'nn

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Still in Laredo at the Melton yard. A few of us went and had turkey dinner at Golden Corral and boy was it good. Now resting up to leave at 06:00 for bruning Nebraska.

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Expeditor club in laredo I see

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1385751484349.jpg
    1385751484349.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 61

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The excellence in expediting ...the maestro of miles..... the Lord of loads ...will conquer these highways of the USA......:p. Thank you thank you very much Elvis has left the building!!

guido4475

Not a Member
The excellence in expediting ...the maestro of miles..... the Lord of loads ...will conquer these highways of the USA......:p. Thank you thank you very much Elvis has left the building!!

Someone give this man a random!!!....lol... He OD'd on himself!..lol...

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
"The Lord of loads"? OVM, you'll live down those shorts before you hear the end of this one, I bet. :p