November Locations - What's your 20?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
not much lawn in northwest SD just a waste of good grazing land.....L

People don't have houses in town? :confused: We have a service because we are gone a lot. Many, who can afford it, have it so they don't have to be bothered with those chores. Many older people, who are not able to do that work hire them. Landscaping companies do lawn care and snow removal and so do just plain lawn care places. I guess that is one of the few benefits to living in a more populated area.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
The D is only scary the first 5-10 times.

I've been to or thru Detroit about 10 times but my trainee had never been and was freaking when he saw 8 mile road lol. I told him I have taken loads their before and I got ghost eyes like I was William Wallace or something

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
People don't have houses in town? :confused: We have a service because we are gone a lot. Many, who can afford it, have it so they don't have to be bothered with those chores. Many older people, who are not able to do that work hire them. Landscaping companies do lawn care and snow removal and so do just plain lawn care places. I guess that is one of the few benefits to living in a more populated area.

We have those in Kentucky and they do lawns in the summer and snow in the winter

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Since the 5th of Nov I have been in a slump. Had a co driver go on leave on Nov 5th for a week had a friend Pass on at age 45 on the 5th only to find that out on the 8th on a Friday before I backed in to deliver my 2nd load for the week. The same Week my Wife had to have her stomach removed and was in the Hospital for from Wed the 6th till Sat the 9th. I went out of Service final and DH to Newport News got there Sat. Vets day came and gone on that Monday. The Evening of the 12 and 13 I Said no No NO NO to a Offer to take me South that would not enable me to pu my co driver who was flying into Baltamore on the 13th. Got him on hit KY and came to a scheeching hault. Hit the WALL. Finaly got moving on 2 quicker pickerupers and then got Placed in the DOG HOUSE so to speak. Then got Load up North and shot up to the North and Drove though ICY Rain up there. Delivered and got back out no Problems. Next time I go north I will make sure I got somthing worthy comming out to go do. made just ok for last week but this week a total dive and what was offered I asked for another hey Its Thanks Giving I was informed. OK Informed so Im here in IOWA. Nov not been so good. 4 birthdays Wifes Surgery and a Good Friend Passed on at age 45. On another note Dog House..If I say no to aload there is a reason for it. If its to be it begins with me Try offering a somthing behind it next time. On another note Im glad I didnt try to do either of them loads. I have To thank Freight Liner in SGT Bluff Iowa the service writter fixed a problem I found and he did it for free. He spent 45 min on the Problem and came out and said ur done no Charge. Yup I drive a Pete but they were closed and their after hours man said 150 a hour. So called Freightliner and just to let everyone know they are opend till midnight every nite like I said Got it fixed for free. Saved my but. Thanks Freight liner in Sgt Bluff Iowa. Happy Thanks giving.

Last edited:

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Great pics Murray I saved them to send to my pimp next time I'm running a little late due to weather

Thank buddy

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Florence KY to Kelowna BC for late Monday. 2,380 miles at our higher Canada rate. Got the freight on board. Going home now, be there by 22:00

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Since the 5th of Nov I have been in a slump. Had a co driver go on leave on Nov 5th for a week had a friend Pass on at age 45 on the 5th only to find that out on the 8th on a Friday before I backed in to deliver my 2nd load for the week. The same Week my Wife had to have her stomach removed and was in the Hospital for from Wed the 6th till Sat the 9th. I went out of Service final and DH to Newport News got there Sat. Vets day came and gone on that Monday. The Evening of the 12 and 13 I Said no No NO NO to a Offer to take me South that would not enable me to pu my co driver who was flying into Baltamore on the 13th. Got him on hit KY and came to a scheeching hault. Hit the WALL. Finaly got moving on 2 quicker pickerupers and then got Placed in the DOG HOUSE so to speak. Then got Load up North and shot up to the North and Drove though ICY Rain up there. Delivered and got back out no Problems. Next time I go north I will make sure I got somthing worthy comming out to go do. made just ok for last week but this week a total dive and what was offered I asked for another hey Its Thanks Giving I was informed. OK Informed so Im here in IOWA. Nov not been so good. 4 birthdays Wifes Surgery and a Good Friend Passed on at age 45.

IRT: I am very sorry for your loss.
And for your wife's - I can't even imagine living without a stomach.