November Locations - What's your 20?

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Sitting at a rest area on I80 in Pennsylvania, white roads street tires newbie driver and a even greener co-driver equals parked for a little while

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Barstow Ca...a day off probably and then off to Tucson tomorrow if nothing shakes out here....thats the plan anyhow....a load would greatly alter such plan of course...which I wouldn't object to....lol

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I Was on MO Hwy 60/63 heading toward Memphis. Freezing rain, sleet, and snow were coming down. Saw a small sedan flipped over in a cornfield with body lying about 30 feet from the car. A Man was walking in circle at the scene. And a young lady on the ground (apparently was ejected from the car) was moaning. EMS was not there at the time. I stopped and grabbed a blanket and placed over her to keep warm. I sat there at her side comforting her untill hwy patrol and EMS arrived. It appears that she sufferred fracture wrist, ankle, and multiple facial lacerations. I hope she is ok and recover soon.

That's an additional duty that expeditors may run into sometimes. It felt good to be able to do some good deed today. So, Lord I need 10 more loads:)

Be safe out there folks.

God Bless you for what you felt was right in your heart a lot of people would of just kept on going you were at the right
place at the right time for what u did.....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey OVM. About time we scored; been in Syracuse over a week. We're happy again! Yeah we may indeed see ya. Take care!

Sent from my LGL45C using EO Forums mobile app

sometimes the wait pays off....sometimes, not so much....expediting can drive ya crazy....:)

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Didn't want to sit in OKC; heard less-than-stellar things about getting freight out. Went to the J in Peculiar, MO. KC too quiet yesterday for eastbound freight. Now at J in Warrenton, MO; hopefully STL has freight. If not, Indy-bound after 1700 then home tomorrow from Indy after 1300.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the Pilot near Huntsville AL. If nothing by 17:00 I'll be moving to Bowling Green KY. If nothing by 13:00 Wednesday I'm heading home. Slowly working my way closer to home.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Once me and my trainee drop in Chillicothe we're deadheading up to sterling height to pick up a skid headed to Breiningville PA to that shinny Mack Truck factory.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Several good load offers, even extra money offered. Nope! Not going any farther from home anymore this week!

moose

Veteran Expediter
i will be @ the larges truck stop in the world, tomorrow noon'ish for the night.
on my way back home to Minnesota.
anyone there- look me up.
thanks.
giving.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well moving from Huntsville to Bowling Green didn't work, the same vans that I assumed got loaded in Huntsville are now sitting in BG. LOL. So, I moved a little closer to home and am now at the Pilot in Memphis Indiana. Hopefully a good position here between Louisville and Indianapolis. If not, home for T Day.

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Any suggestions on where to have a decent Turkey day meal in SLC?

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Any suggestions on where to have a decent Turkey day meal in SLC?

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

Sapp Bros has always has good quality food in terms of a truck stop. Flemings Steakhouse and Wine Bar is higher end but you would need to take a taxi. I'm not sure if they are open Thursday.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app