November locations and much more

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
OK, so I'm easily amused today... the guy left his truck sit at the pump another 20 minutes... Pilot had to page him AGAIN. Then he moved it to the spot just past the pump and started to get out.. the driver behind him wasn't having it.. he pulled up on his bumper and laid on the horn LOL.. they then had a 'discussion' and the driver pulled his truck to a real spot.. I thought we were gonna have an episode of "Cops" for a minute :cool:.

Me again.

Still posting from a state of amusement.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Dale I need to borrow your sense of humor today...for some reason I'm really irritable..lol

Irritable? You? Nahhhh... LOL.. probably a good thing Ken is on the road huh? :cool:

I'm borderline.. tryin not to get stressed LOL.. it could be much worse, location, not working for a company that works with me to find help, etc! The waiting is getting on my nerves tho.. they had trouble finding a starter.. finally found one .. in Memphis! Waiting again while they go get it, and bring it here.. With all this running around, I'm thinking a tow to Memphis Freightliner would have been cheaper !

Me

nottoold1961

Active Expediter
Sitting here in Florida, in shorts and 75 degree weather. Hope everyone had a good a weekend as i did. Now its time to hit the road.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I can relate.Close to 16 hours for me here.Cold turkey.

Very good Dave! It ain't easy..any way you go at it! I'm starting to crochet an afghan to keep my hands busy now and I find it hard to get on the computer..I smoke there.

Boy was I ever beeeeeeeechhhhhhhhhhy today...glad Ken wasn't here to pick on...*lol*

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
MT near Rochelle, IL. Had to hand unload 2225 lbs of freight 3 pallets...400 or so small boxes. Jeremy got me compensated well for the effort. If nobody has said this...whatever Jeremy is paid, he's worth double that. Thanks to Mark too for waking me up at 2am with a very nice paying load :thumbup:

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got one, picks in the morning, heading over to southwest GA.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Back in the "yard", just dropped run #4 for the week. Got to get this qc looked at tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

guido4475

Not a Member
Very good Dave! It ain't easy..any way you go at it! I'm starting to crochet an afghan to keep my hands busy now and I find it hard to get on the computer..I smoke there.

Boy was I ever beeeeeeeechhhhhhhhhhy today...glad Ken wasn't here to pick on...*lol*

Last night was tough, for some reason, I almost gave in, but I managed. I got so mad, and still am, in a way, that I let something like this have such a hold on me..What I worry about is when I drive.....For me, that is when I smoked the most frequently. 28 hours so far....

Afghan, huh? A new source of income? Maybe a full body suit for Ken, with a big Canadian maple leaf on the stomach? With the whole body suit done in red and white yarn?.... ..With a matching hat??? lol....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning...and how do we spell Texas?.....Laredo.....LOL

Week #2....smoke free and I haven't even cheated not one puff...:)

Last edited:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
good morning my smokeless guys!!! I think I found one side effect of the chantix..was up about every two hours last night and had to fight to get back to sleep.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Thanks everyone!! Ok, I felt great, no pain no swelling everything was great...Woke up this morning to pain and. Acorn sized lump at the spot in the groin where the cath was inserted. Now they insert a Cologin (ms) plug to close artery ,ever felt it and there was no pain to touch...well its there now..LOL.

So after a call to a friend who is a cardiac nurse and my cardiologist, its sitting in my recliner with a heating pad on the bump.

So yeah, it will Monday before I go in service...not quite the Super lov..no wait Superman I think i am....LOL..

Oh and it was asked above about heart muscle damage, nope it was all good they found the blockages well ahead of time, so that's all good...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Hangin out in Dallas... With about 15 other vans. Boy those yeller 6 wheelers are popular down here.. :confused:

Me

Sent from my office using EO Forums