November locations and much more

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Nice day, got 2 runs. Started off with a 6am pu in Detroit to Cleveland, then got a Cleveland to a drop just outside Fremont In. Now at the Fremont Pilot.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
He posted on FB, that he had the two stents put in, and hes doing well.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
He posted on FB, that he had the two stents put in, and hes doing well.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

...considering it is day surgery procedure now a days...glad they didn't find anything else....at 5-8K each...just the cost of stent...he is going to have to run hard...LOL

guido4475

Not a Member
Guido, by all means, comment! Stir stir stir! Its just nice to know all you have to do is breathe and you are irritating people!lmbo!

Hey, look at it this way, I may irritate people, but at least I'm not the kind to cook for dispatch, and bring goodies for them, and then on the same hand whine and complain about them because I've only had a 4,000 loaded mile week and am sitting for 20 hours waiting for a load. LMBO..!!!!!

Remember, you started this. And I must warn you, I have not had a cigarette since last night so I am twice the *ickhead that I usually am. So if you want to tangle, bring it on. And if you want to find me, I am at the yard.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
*sigh* Stanton, TN...enroute to Dallas area..waiting on Road Service... believe starter went out..at fuel island of course. Manager helped me push it out of the way. Thank God this load had too much time built in.. I was wondering why so long, guess nothing is by accident! 515 to go, and doesn't del til noon tomorrow :)

Me

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok..Good Morning..Things kinda went as figured..Well other then that they found another blockage, so thay brought the total to 2..One was a 100% blockage and the other was a 70% blockage. They installed 2 stents at 2 separate locations.
So, they kept me overnight and i am now just waiting to be discharged.

From all conversation with the dr, i expect to be back to all normal activities by Fri. That means I hope to be back on the road asap..I'll be in service Friday afternoon (i have to tell you Miss the road) .

So at this point everything looks good, the dr that installed the stents said that after all was done, blood flow to the heart was normal...so its all good.

Now its up to me to make those "lifestyle" changes to make sure that this was not done in vane..

I want to thank everyone that posted, sent messages and called with well wishes...I was/ is greatly appreciated.

You all be safe...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Things that make ya go.. huh??? I'm sitting here waiting on road service, and management at the Pilot pages for 'National Carriers, please move your truck'... I look, and sure enough, he's in line at the fuel island, and the guy fueling moved up, now there's a line waiting for HIM to move to the fuel island. Yep, you guessed it, he's sitting at a table in Subway, on his computer. He goes out, moves his truck up to the pump, (does not START said pump).. goes back inside and sits down at his table again.. back on the computer!

??????????

(and no, it wasn't a big guy.. lil skinny guy, I'm way bigger LOL)

Me

Sent from my confused self in the depths of HUH???

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
*sigh* Stanton, TN...enroute to Dallas area..waiting on Road Service... believe starter went out..at fuel island of course. Manager helped me push it out of the way. Thank God this load had too much time built in.. I was wondering why so long, guess nothing is by accident! 515 to go, and doesn't del til noon tomorrow :)

Me

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

We call that Logistics!