November locations and much more

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Guido how is your Dad?
Ken how are you feeling?

Pretty chilly here too!
On a very positive note the cube van took a load to Houston and dropped yesterday morning. It was about 8-9 hours later dispatch had him rolling with a great load and very respectable rate for Texas. I was impressed to say the least.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Guido how is your Dad?
Ken how are you feeling?

Pretty chilly here too!
On a very positive note the cube van took a load to Houston and dropped yesterday morning. It was about 8-9 hours later dispatch had him rolling with a great load and very respectable rate for Texas. I was impressed to say the least.

Glad he got moving and shocked to hear of his luck in Hutton.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Guido how is your Dad?
Ken how are you feeling?

Pretty chilly here too!

Feeling just great..will be back out on Sunday....Thank you for asking

guido4475

Not a Member
Guido how is your Dad?
Ken how are you feeling?

Pretty chilly here too!

Thanks for asking, Dad is doing well.Seems like dispatch is doing better at freight movement in outer areas of Taylor.

Just got done running my numbers for October.The average pay for all miles and the pay for all loaded miles is pretty much staying the same.However, since June, the average monthly income has dropped close to 2k per month.I am blaming this slowing trend on the economy.And Obama.Ice usage has went down considerably also.I have cut my spending down quite a bit to compensate for this as well.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I think he had a dream, not so much a plan.

Last edited: