November locations and much more

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I really enjoy some of the utter garbage on the soapbox thread...20 states petition for secession. HI Larious!!! Sometimes that crap is better than Springer.:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EO Forums

I would prefer springer over the soapbox LOL

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Good morning! A chilly 29 degrees here in Hebron, Ky...May be time to break out more appropriate clothes, and say goodbye to the shorts...Espar is working awesome, though. I am really hoping for a load of ovm kind of miles today..Really badly need one...or two..

My driver in the cube van could use one too. He hasn't had a load since last Tuesday.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
We use to run a mile to watch a cat fight !!!!!

We would like another long trip also. Start the week out rite.

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Yesterday was slow coming as plants closed Friday for first day of deer hunting (love the UAW). Today load count is much stronger out the gate. Should hopefully bounce back up.

He is showing reserved Jason, so hoping!

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Yesterday was slow coming as plants closed Friday for first day of deer hunting (love the UAW). Today load count is much stronger out the gate. Should hopefully bounce back up.

He is showing reserved Jason, so hoping!

Looks like he got it....just hope he can get out again....lol

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
At home.. lovely morn here.. 72 a couple days ago, scraping ice this morning. Requested to stay local for a couple days..so of course I got offered Brooklyn.. LOL...no other offers... got some appointments tomorrow... Then hopefully a few nice runs before family time on Thanksgiving.

Dale

guido4475

Not a Member
This slow season,or whatever it is, is over-riding the need to be home for Thanksgiving, unfortunately.If there are loads to be run, anyway.We'll see.And hope for the best.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Well got out of WI yippie now sitting in ky thought I was going to nj but luck was not there ....... I just hope that the week can hold out to give maybe a fair week for the truck but I guess It comes down to the right place at The right time..... just hoping things get better before xmas and the new year slow down ......
.................... thanksgiving I guess no Turkey this year maybe A chook instead chicken ok

guido4475

Not a Member
Jeremy came through for me! Thank you, Jeremy! at the pickup 12 hours early, guess I got a little too excited...lol... I'll be back at the yard tomorrow evening...

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Ouch my favorite glass my Mickey mouse glass dropped it and no more Mickey.......... might seem silly but i loved that glass for my evening Milo before sleeping

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I am very humbled and excited. Load One has been nominated in the "Best Carriers to Drive For" competition!!!!!!

BestFleetsLogoWeb.jpg