November locations and much more

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I am very humbled and excited. Load One has been nominated in the "Best Carriers to Drive For" competition!!!!!!

View attachment 5678

Competition? There is no competition. Load 1 should remove their name from consideration, since it's unfair to the other carriers for Load 1 to be in that mix. They got no shot.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Competition? There is no competition. Load 1 should remove their name from consideration, since it's unfair to the other carriers for Load 1 to be in that mix. They got no shot.

Where is **** "love it" button when you need it, lol.

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been so busy, I haven't had time to post anything. Did a couple of locals Monday, then a MI to PA and a PA to IN. Currently sitting at the J in Spiceland.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Ran a short load down to Louisville.. taking a nap and hoping to get something out of here in the morning.

Me

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Picked up in east central IN at 3:00pm and delivered in Lincoln, AL with 5 minutes of driving time left to get to the Pilot. If dispatch can get me something tomorrow, this will turn out to be a great week!

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Sitting here waiting to make my delivery and hoping it doesnt take as long as the loading did.