November locations and much more

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
They go through an interview process, then a survey will be sent to the fleet to complete.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Ran a local yesterday Had a follow up down to Dayton, but I guess the timing was off, the second one didnt come through. Today... a nice shorty with a nice 600 miler for a backup :thumbup:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I have an interview Friday and then they will explain the rest of the process to me. I will surely let everyone know!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
BTW......OOS in the yard....Hypnotist called and have a 330 appointment today....
the mind has gone into panic mode....LOL....
3:25 will be my last smoke......:)

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I forgot to count to ten.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

Last edited:

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
dam i am bored , sitting here in louisville at least it sunny now what can pete do uuuuummm a load maybe cannot polish no polish left in the bottle ,
drink another coffee nope bad for you so they tell me i know go buy another pkt of smokes ok gone have a great day guys i am hoping i do !
pete ...
notice i am not signing
WOMBAT no more

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
BTW......OOS in the yard....Hypnotist called and have a 330 appointment today....
the mind has gone into panic mode....LOL....
3:25 will be my last smoke......:)
great to see your up & about again ken so i guess no more coney islands or cook out and wow giving up the old cigarettes wow GREAT news dam next year you will be entering the boston & nyc run i will be there cheering you on ....

by the way lol can i have those left over cigarettes you might have left at 3.25 today ?