November locations and much more

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Yes, i've never had a problem getting out of here before. But seemingly it is a problem now. Oh well...:p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Unit balance is probably a little off normal with the increase of inbound shipments for the relief and rebuilding.

guido4475

Not a Member
doing some telemarketing...recruiting....LOL

Have you ever thought about doing that? You have the perfect phone voice for that, why, I bet you'd make an awesome bill collector! Or a door to door salesman....you have the personality where I bet you could sell an ice making machine to the eskimos! lol...

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Clearly coming out here was an error on my part....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Some days we say that about TN, some days Laredo, one thing I know for sure. We will never know for sure.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Have you ever thought about doing that? You have the perfect phone voice for that, why, I bet you'd make an awesome bill collector! Or a door to door salesman....you have the personality where I bet you could sell an ice making machine to the eskimos! lol...

Geez juju is going to have to start keeping an eye on her man. Sounds like someone is trying to move into her turf.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Some days we say that about TN, some days Laredo, one thing I know for sure. We will never know for sure.

True true, on the other hand if I am going to sit a spell, I could always adopy the tjp way of expediting...seems to work for him at any rate. :p

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Seriously though, wouldn't be so bad but it is a bit pricy here.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
True true, on the other hand if I am going to sit a spell, I could always adopy the tjp way of expediting...seems to work for him at any rate. :p

going to deadhead from CT to El Paso?.....LOL

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Ahahaha...no I meant make money a week and take the next one off.

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Wow. Nations Express rolled in here and rolled out with a load 40min later. Thats it...I am writing my congressman!:D

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
And now I will share with you, possibly the greatest line in television history. From MST3K (Mystery Science Theatre 3000), "Booger! Booger booger booger booger!"

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Geez juju is going to have to start keeping an eye on her man. Sounds like someone is trying to move into her turf.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

Have no fear...he may have the voice but I'm the salesperson in this house...*l*

yep...it's true John...all roads lead back to Taylor...wooooooo wooooooooo