November locations and much more

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
And to make life more interesting, there is an entire family living out of a 2 door sedan next to me...4 kids 2 of them teens, 2 women and 4 adult males...they are eating groceries out of the trunk and the men take turns sleeping at night while the ones on watch as it were stand watch outside. Wow....if you ever think you have it bad, think on that.
Oh and they have a dog in the car as well...a lab I think.
I think one of the women is from jersey because I can hear her cussing at someone all night long and she has that jersey accent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EO Forums

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Also, Herbie the Love Bug was here earlier as well...that was cool.:)

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Lol, can't figure out why the pic posted sideways...

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
To each & every member of member of the armed services be it, army,navy,air force marines ,coast guard HAPPY veterans day to you all be it from Vietnam ww1 ww2 Iraq or any other conflict thank you as we remember our mates and the fun times as well....... LEST WE FORGET ! Australian army 6 batt/ B com

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Been talking to past shipmates on fb. U.S. Navy 1984-1994

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Great and bet it felt good I spoke to a mate today in heaven who did niot come home and he is still in my thoughts and heart but have day xxiv and the rest of you .... lest we forget

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Jeremy recommended the layover location....Brandon sealed the deal. Headed back to the motor city. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Blah blah, b-blah blah blah blah. And then blah blah! Lol!

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Well coming into the final part of the year and got my fingers x that up to Christmas can run hard... than what it been because of the elections etc guys & girls it is only 6 or so till xmas as mentioned earlier this year I am now not going home to Australia maybe in the new year

guido4475

Not a Member
8:30 and no one has posted?? What the heck! c'mon, everyone! Wake up!!!! This is going to be a great week for everyone!!! Ya know why? because Ken is in Laredo, away from us all !!!!, that's why!!!! ...lol...

In Southern Ohio hopefully waiting for the next one...Going to be dropping temperatures after noon, alot.This is it, winter is coming....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
8:30 and no one has posted?? What the heck! c'mon, everyone! Wake up!!!! This is going to be a great week for everyone!!! Ya know why? because Ken is in Laredo, away from us all !!!!, that's why!!!! ...lol...

In Southern Ohio hopefully waiting for the next one...Going to be dropping temperatures after noon, alot.This is it, winter is coming....

Didn't I mention I was reloading? lol