November is here!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Yep, had a nice visit. Silly not to when were rite here and every has to eat. That's a big thing in our family, supper and visiting !!!!

divadriver01

Expert Expediter
Who is the sales person for Springfield/Columbus area? I have a lead with name and email contact. Did some pre-selling with a decision maker. Just need follow up.

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I spent the morning at the hospital in Columbia, MO. During the delivery this morning I fell and had multiple fractures in my right wrist. Wrapped up hefty with a splint in there, will probably get a cast in a week or two. I have zero use of my right arm and hand. It's fun.

Also painful.

divadriver01

Expert Expediter
. I have zero use of my right arm and hand. It's fun.

Also painful.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, to hear this. I hope you mend quickly. If it were me, I would take some calcium and Vit D to speed up the recovery.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I spent the morning at the hospital in Columbia, MO. During the delivery this morning I fell and had multiple fractures in my right wrist. Wrapped up hefty with a splint in there, will probably get a cast in a week or two. I have zero use of my right arm and hand. It's fun.

Also painful.

Oh my! Sorry to hear that :(
I guess it's better then breaking your shell. I'm sure you will figure out how to get around...

turtle.jpg

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry to hear that. Not breaking the hip is a blessing for sure. Seems like that is never a good sign of things to come.

My mother in law broke her hip a few weeks ago. Glad I was close to Columbia Mo. Was able to visit her before she headed off to her rehab vacation.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Also painful.

If offered pain meds, take them!
Sorry to hear it, if there's anything I can do, you've got my number, don't hesitate to ask.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I was offered pain meds and refused them, sticking to Tylenol instead. Turns out, that appears to have been a mistake.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Thanks. I called the ER and the same doctor was on duty, so they were able to call in a prescription for vicodin. I'm gonna run back into town (currently at the Petro 20 miles east of Columbia) and get that. Then I'm gonna head towards home, either all the way or at least as far as Mt Vernon. Then take a pill. It's astonishing how much more this hurts than it did 24 hours ago. Got very little sleep, a few hours here and there. But hopefully once the swelling goes down it won't hurt as bad.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hmmm 4th time I've had to shovel snow since yesterday. I must have missed the updated report from just 1-2 inches :eek:

December 1st scheduled for Espar installation in Grand Rapids :) That's about the only thing concrete right now. Between the weather, thanksgiving, and Espar installation coming up next week. Logistically, it leaves me scratching my head. I may just wait till after the installation to start my run to Christmas. At least I know I will be warm :rolleyes:

guido4475

Not a Member
Hmmm 4th time I've had to shovel snow since yesterday. I must have missed the updated report from just 1-2 inches :eek:

December 1st scheduled for Espar installation in Grand Rapids :) That's about the only thing concrete right now. Between the weather, thanksgiving, and Espar installation coming up next week. Logistically, it leaves me scratching my head. I may just wait till after the installation to start my run to Christmas. At least I know I will be warm :rolleyes:

I didn't know there was an Espar dealer there....can you pm me the info? Appreciate it.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Turns out, instead of vicodin, it's Tramadol. Might be a good painkiller, I dunno. But for me and this pain, it might as well be Tic-Tacs. I'll get something heftier tomorrow. I'm not looking for recreational happy happy, I'm looking for knock-you-on-your-butt, lights-out, down-goes-Frazier.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Is there a problem with QC or fleetvision, I'm seeing no satellite messages or position updates ?