November is here!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
My first car was the fine "yellow" complements of Buick.
a6822c9ce51788afdd59cea0a22b62eb.jpg

Did it have keyless remote?

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Steve: I don't find those colors [now that I'm done cracking up over some of them, lol]. Just black, navy, red, and some in pink or royal blue, so where's all the interesting ones?
I know: my amusement cost me the discount, but that's ok, it's still a good deal. :)

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Steve: I don't find those colors [now that I'm done cracking up over some of them, lol]. Just black, navy, red, and some in pink or royal blue, so where's all the interesting ones?
I know: my amusement cost me the discount, but that's ok, it's still a good deal. :)
You have to order one of the colors listed, then put the name of the color you want in the Notes box.

Hurry and try to order. Maybe the promo code will still work.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

If the promo code didn't work Cheri send me the order number and I will get them to apply the discount.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What drives me nuts about expediting? Saying yes to a 500 mile load that pays almost $2.50 a loaded mile and still thinking you probably screwed up.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
What drives me nuts about expediting? Saying yes to a 500 mile load that pays almost $2.50 a loaded mile and still thinking you probably screwed up.

Think what it would pay at most carriers. LOL. Now you should feel much better.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
I was just gonna say, 2.50 a mile in a sprinter, drop and go any where. Xiggi, dont over think it !!!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Holy crappo Xiggi....thats a $1.25 round trip....which is still more then most carriers...Dynamite is correct..don't over think.....:)

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Morning all, taking advantage of this short 1 day warm spell to get the winter stuff in the truck and get ready for 2 more weeks of cold and snow !!!!!!!!!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well I was just informed about the Load One CEO thread....lol. I should have felt my ears burning yesterday!