New Load One Gold Rewards Program!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's July 15. Do you know where your monthly maintenance report is?

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
by the way guys i am not saying the answer to facebook Question 1 & 2 but think about it very careful i did & still got it wrong lol

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
All you have to do to be entered is set up your log in and complete the survey on the main screen.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Don't forget to activate your account and complete the online survey soon. Wednesday is the drawing to win the dvd, tv combo unit!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Rewards point pawn stars can hook you up. Just get with my boy chumley.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Isn't Jenny at home now?

She is off for a short time taking care of some health issues and will be back out. The reason she is eligible for the points is because she was and still is an active driver/owner operator in the Load 1 system.

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't understand your statement? All our other bonus programs are paid on a per truck bases not drivers

Does it really matter to us as solo drivers how they choose to handle teams? You know the dog in the fight thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
I don't understand your statement? All our other bonus programs are paid on a per truck bases not drivers

Ken if you are refering to the other programs like the $250 for passing a level 1 inspection, that money is rewarded to the driver. So if there is a team in a truck and one driver passes a level one, the team driver passes one a day later he is also eligible for the $250 bonus. The money, points, or atta boys go to the drivers, not the trucks.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
That I understand example perfect submission of paperwork earns 200 points month each driver gets 100 points on the team is that what you are saying?