New Load One Gold Rewards Program!

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
A jet ski? 2.7 million points? Now that is something to wish for...not sure about the attainable part though...lol

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well it is tiered for us to keep growing it and for those who are long term savers!

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Well it is tiered for us to keep growing it and for those who are long term savers!

I see a lot of cool stuff that is attainable. The big stuff seems kinda out there but if you think about....if a person could save up the points.... how many rewards programs could you earn your way to a jet ski or a freakin nice pontoon boat. I havent even made it through all of it yet.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I see a lot of cool stuff that is attainable. The big stuff seems kinda out there but if you think about....if a person could save up the points.... how many rewards programs could you earn your way to a jet ski or a freakin nice pontoon boat. I havent even made it through all of it yet.

But you did find the e card option I didn't know about! LOL.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
One question. What if you're running elogs?:confused:

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
That would make you like us CV's....right?

Good point. I hadn't thought of you guys not being on logs.

The difference between paper and elogs is that you can change the sandwich using paper. I can only trim the crust, and I sure can't change from mustard to mayo.

Besides, the QC takes any violations personal. It screams at you by name no less.:eek:

Just wondered how elogs were being factored.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Are you on Elogs Steve?

I'm guessing that accurate logs is accurate logs regardless of the system you use.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Are you on Elogs Steve?

Yeah, since the beginning.

[/QUOTE]I'm guessing that accurate logs is accurate logs regardless of the system you use.[/QUOTE]

I agree, but I don't know if anyone is tracking them.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Yeah, since the beginning.
I'm guessing that accurate logs is accurate logs regardless of the system you use.[/QUOTE]

I agree, but I don't know if anyone is tracking them.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums[/QUOTE]

We do.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good point. I hadn't thought of you guys not being on logs.

The difference between paper and elogs is that you can change the sandwich using paper. I can only trim the crust, and I sure can't change from mustard to mayo.

Besides, the QC takes any violations personal. It screams at you by name no less.:eek:

Just wondered how elogs were being factored.

You big guys have more responsibilities then us little guys..hence more rewards for you...as it should be....:)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You big guys have more responsibilities then us little guys..hence more rewards for you...as it should be....:)
I think us as long as us vanners send in our logs on time, we're using the QC they will be, and as long as they are accurate, and they always will be since our blank logs are accurate, that we should get the points. LOL

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I think us as long as us vanners send in our logs on time, we're using the QC they will be, and as long as they are accurate, and they always will be since our blank logs are accurate, that we should get the points. LOL

wow....did somebody drop you into a whiskey vat? :D

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Ah, OK, got it. I don't drink. Never have. One shot of Nyquil is my limit, and even then only under extreme circumstances.

The oddness of the post is a result of (a) typing on the phone, which necessitates brevity, and (b) I was trying to do too many other things at the same time (rating, carrying on a conversation, watching a baseball game, and giving my technotard stepdad technical support).

Basically what I was trying to say is, we should get the logbook points, anyway. Just because. We're smart enough to wriggle out if having to log and scale. :D

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Not having to log and scale IS a bonus, for living in a tin can, lol. Still, you should get points for creativity, cause that's a big plus.