New Load One Gold Rewards Program!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Did you read the full program? Last page shows the areas being awarded, time frames and points. CDL drivers are eligible for more possible points as one category is tied to logging. If you look at the point chart and the redemption site you will see this is real. I did not want a million points for a pair of socks program. We will hopefully grow the program with more point earning possibilities. As always I am open to ideas and feedback.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did you read the full program? Last page shows the areas being awarded, time frames and points. CDL drivers are eligible for more possible points as one category is tied to logging. If you look at the point chart and the redemption site you will see this is real. I did not want a million points for a pair of socks program. We will hopefully grow the program with more point earning possibilities. As always I am open to ideas and feedback.

I am sorry...must have missed that page...I'll have to go back and see...

BTW....Good morning.....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So basically....I am looking at 66,000 points a year...assuming a quiz once a month and CV's are eligible for the incidents and accidents section

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am thinking maybe something...say a customer calls in with a compliment, over and above effort...?
bonus award?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Yes. We will probably add that and a couple more on the second phase. Want to get it rolling and hopefully get some good feedback.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
LOL. Notice no rewards are tied to acceptance rate. We talked about it, but wanted to avoid the negative aspect of that. We didn't want it to be where someone may make a business decision based on losing points. We wanted a true rewards program.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL. Notice no rewards are tied to acceptance rate. We talked about it, but wanted to avoid the negative aspect of that. We didn't want it to be where someone may make a business decision based on losing points. We wanted a true rewards program.

I did indeed notice that...a good decision...I'll award you 1,000 points for that one...LOL

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
LOL and good morning to you too sir!

ok i like it wow nice program but where in it is the free flight back to the exchange pub in dubbo nsw or the great steak sandwiches with onions cheese pineapple beetroot lettues tomatoe & fried egg on top of it at the royal hotel on morris street ballarat vic ...
no john it is a great looking program by what i have read but did the survey thingy & it is said rewarded with 2000 points but nope nothing there guess it does not like Aussies like i my bluetooth does not like me i tell it to dial tom or john or load 1 etc next minute she said did you say dial kim who the heck is kim or load 1 did not reconiszed last entry load1 load 1 load 1 load 1 guess does not like the accent so much for techonoly but still no 2000 points .
wombat

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
ok i like it wow nice program but where in it is the free flight back to the exchange pub in dubbo nsw or the great steak sandwiches with onions cheese pineapple beetroot lettues tomatoe & fried egg on top of it at the royal hotel on morris street ballarat vic ...
no john it is a great looking program by what i have read but did the survey thingy & it is said rewarded with 2000 points but nope nothing there guess it does not like Aussies like i my bluetooth does not like me i tell it to dial tom or john or load 1 etc next minute she said did you say dial kim who the heck is kim or load 1 did not reconiszed last entry load1 load 1 load 1 load 1 guess does not like the accent so much for techonoly but still no 2000 points .
wombat

No points for a blue stripe? I have to commend load 1 for not tying it to miles, acceptance etc. That was a class move for sure.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Need a category for the monthly maintenance reports. That'll get 'em in a timely fashion. LOL

Maybe add 200 bonus points for every load under 200 miles that gets accepted. That ties it to load acceptance and miles without really tying it very tightly. Just adds a little incentive without it being a penalty.

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
All good ideas for phase 2. Except Scott's! Tough part would be the units that only want locals.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Maybe add 200 bonus points for every load under 200 miles that gets accepted. That ties it to load acceptance and miles without really tying it very tightly. Just adds a little incentive without it being a penalty.

You have been selected for a random drug test. :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Very nice John! Already have several items on my Wish List LOL.
Good points...

1. Levels actually look very attainable!
2. It's actually got stuff I want!
3. It's not for the top 10 drivers!

Dale

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
That was the plan! Tried to get stuff that would be good for the trucks but also stuff that would be good for gifts for family and spouses. Hope to add some things like downloadable movies and stuff.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Totally agree! And I sum it up with one word, "Wow!" Thanks John :D

Very nice John! Already have several items on my Wish List LOL.
Good points...

1. Levels actually look very attainable!
2. It's actually got stuff I want!
3. It's not for the top 10 drivers!

Dale

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Hey...there's a nice hot tub even! .... 3.4 million points...lol !

I did see some nice sunglasses, Oakley, Ray-Ban and Maui Jim...25-50k points.

And for Dennis... a selection of "safe" hammocks :D