New Load One Gold Rewards Program!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
From the staymetrics site....

Improve Performance
Improve Performance

A reward program is more effective, more memorable, and more motivating than mere money.

And you can even modify behavior to improve performance to match your company goals: customize points, for example, for better log book keeping, or extra points for meeting safety goals, or taking that New York delivery, or driving over a holiday. You can fine tune it, and it will work!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Makes sense to me. It is a great program in my opinion. A company can use it and customize it any way it chooses to for its individual fleet. Of course we want to reward good things and hope to improve things! I don't want to use it in a way to entice behavior that is not beneficial to the owner operator. We have seen those kind of programs with other carriers and it only reinforces our goal of a real and different program.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Makes sense to me. It is a great program in my opinion. A company can use it and customize it any way it chooses to for its individual fleet. Of course we want to reward good things and hope to improve things! I don't want to use it in a way to entice behavior that is not beneficial to the owner operator. We have seen those kind of programs with other carriers and it only reinforces our goal of a real and different program.

Ok..example...a fleet owner....my thinking is...the fleet owner gets the $250 because he pays the bills towards upkeep and the drivers get say 5,000 points as he/she is responsible to inform owner of such repairs and keeps the truck clean and respectable....

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
fun trivia #3 there was only 1 question I got credited with 1,000 points

and there are other quizzes now...got another 1,000.....total now 4,000 points...:)

This is what I've got:

Points.png

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Ok..example...a fleet owner....my thinking is...the fleet owner gets the $250 because he pays the bills towards upkeep and the drivers get say 5,000 points as he/she is responsible to inform owner of such repairs and keeps the truck clean and respectable....

Our drivers get half of the $250. Except in my case. Shirley keeps it all. :(

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I did July's safety video, points have not shown up yet. Is there a lag time or did something not work right :confused:

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
If you haven't took today's quiz yet, there's a nice chunk of points there to be had..

Also, you can enter a drawing for 20K points.

Dale

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

The HMO account manager noticed that nearly every bill from a certain pediatrician’s office included the line item “Behavior modification reinforcers.”
Alarmed that the pediatrician was engaging in some unapproved, experimental psychological treatment, she called the physician’s office to inquire, “What on earth are behavior modification reinforcers?” “Lollipops,” was the reply.

LMAO....just had to....:p

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Video training shows up monthly when we submit the report. It is not instaneous. Some items like logs, training, moving violations are reported monthly or quarterly. It should show this in the program explanation.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The video training sessions for the remainder of the year are available on the bulletin board in the Main building and in the Shop/Safety building.

Someone should inform Safety of this really cool new invention called "The Internet". I got in in an e-mail, but stuff like that should be able to be downloaded or posted in HTML right on the Web. I think.

I also think the Annual Review that Laura needs should be e-mailed or available for download. It's been months since I've been near Taylor, and there's no telling how long it'll be before I get there again. I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Also, I have a problem with Fun Trivia 3 Question 6. The true/false question says that the town sits on a highway that links western Maryland with the rest of the state. That's incorrect, as Accident sits on US Highway 219, which is a north-south highway that enters Maryland's westernmost county of Garrett, and exits Garrett Country in the southwest corner of the state and the county. It does not link the rest of the state at all. It never leaves Garrett County within the state of Maryland.

I-68 links the western part of the state with the rest of it, but Accident ain't on I-68. It's 5 miles south of it.

The rest of the true-false question is correct. I've driven right through there. But the question as a whole is false, and if you answer false, you get the answer marked wrong.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The video training sessions for the remainder of the year are available on the bulletin board in the Main building and in the Shop/Safety building.

Someone should inform Safety of this really cool new invention called "The Internet". I got in in an e-mail, but stuff like that should be able to be downloaded or posted in HTML right on the Web. I think.

I also think the Annual Review that Laura needs should be e-mailed or available for download. It's been months since I've been near Taylor, and there's no telling how long it'll be before I get there again. I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

I am not 100 percent sure but I think the annual review is available for download on the company web site.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

I will have safety get with Al Gore on the whole crazy Internet thing.

The trivia stuff is run by stay metrics. Easiest thing would be to contact them on the web site contact info.