New Load One Gold Rewards Program!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The trivia stuff is run by stay metrics. Easiest thing would be to contact them on the web site contact info.
I did that, and they responded rather quickly. They greatly appreciate me making them aware of the miswording in one of the surveys. They have awarded me with 2,000 points. Yay.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Load One Drivers!!!! Make sure you have signed in and activated your Load One Gold Rewards Program account. Sign in and enter for your chance to win!

Contest alert for all Load One drivers!!! Football season is here and what would be better than watching the games on a brand new Samsung® 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV (95,600 points). Drawing will be Friday, September 7th. To register log on to your Drive For Gold account click “opportunities” then “quizzes” and choose the “Load One trivia quiz for Sept 7th drawing”. Please register by noon on Friday Sept 7th.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I found something today that looked very promising. There is a "stock car driving experience" available under the recreation tab. I think it was like 120,000 points or so...achievable...and possibly very cool!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Nothing wrong with a free Tag Hauer! We will be adding more categories and more reward categories as we grow the program.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Here is a fun new contest in our Driver Gold Rewards program. You know how to log in and find your way around the system. Teach a fellow driver how to enroll and find the survey and we''ll enter you in a contest for a 20,000 points every Friday!

Here''s how to play: Simply help another driver log in and find the survey. RESPOND back to this email with the drivers name, We''ll confirm, then we''ll enter you into the Friday drawing. You get an entry for every driver you help enroll. We''ll run this contest through Friday October 5th. And a kicker !!!! The driver who has the most number of total entries gets 40,000 Points!

Good Luck !

PS. Check Opportunities > Quizzes New trivia and safety questions being added today.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
How about this for some driver appreciation; every driver that posts a picture of their truck on our facebook page in the next 48 hours will receive 5,000 Load One Gold Rewards points!

The link is in my signature line below!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Congratulations to expedite owner operator Tom Evans who won 20,000 points in our latest Gold Rewards program give away!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok, time is up on our post a photo of your truck contest. The following drivers will each be getting 5,000 points added to your Gold Reward account!

Roy Wright
Julie Jones
Dan Harteis
Adam Young
Stephen James
Bill Ordiway
Tim Lewis
Dale Goose
Peter Groat
Greg McClain
Geoffrey Carragher
Nancy Brown
Tom Evans
Tina Evans
John England
Craig Fasbender
Charles Kolman
Kim Smiley
Dan Trezil
Willard Burnett
Jason Smiley
David Dady
Matt Wheeler
Diane Darling
Roy Braden
Gene Renaker
Glen Montieth
Steve Wolfe
Ken Amor
Joan Landry
Johnmarc Landry
Nick Marcu
Jenny Marcu
Ken Johnson
Larry Fondren
Antonio Galvan
and last but not least Cheri Heppner!

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Good afternoon John.

Is it possible to move the points from Tony onto Tom's account please. I posted the pic on Tom's behalf as he was on a load LOL.

Sue

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
just looking back over my account....no points awarded for safety training or main. report for Aug. ? or is there a 2 month lead time maybe?