New Load One Gold Rewards Program!

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
What I asked was if couples can combine points.

There are couples in straight trucks that each turn in logs so they each receive points, correct. It is no different than two non household members in a truck together each seperately earning points for their eligible paperwork, or are you saying that codrivers shouldn't earn them?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
All of the current reward categories are based per driver. So each driver in a team would be eligible to earn points. Future categories might involve a point split depending on what we are basing an award off of. We want to try and keep it fair, logical and most of all rewarding.

Scanning is not currently an award category. But it will likely be a future one and would probably be a split.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
But with that said I am done with this because I don't give a darn out they decide to split the points addio's

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
All of the current reward categories are based per driver. So each driver in a team would be eligible to earn points. Future categories might involve a point split depending on what we are basing an award off of. We want to try and keep it fair, logical and most of all rewarding.

Scanning is not currently an award category. But it will likely be a future one and would probably be a split.

Thank you I rest my case

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I think Jenny's question is more along the lines of: Could 2 driver's combine points to claim a higher value item? Seems logical to me. They wouldnt even have to be in the same truck. Scott and Nula would be a perfect example. I can see it being a good thing if they could combine their points to claim a nicer item sooner. Maybe they want to combine points some day to claim one of the vacation packages or something like that.....or maybe they would like to combine points and claim something really nice and give to to me? :)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
According to the rules:

[FONT=&quot]Standard (Common) Rules and Provisions[/FONT]

13. [FONT=&quot]All award selections are final and points are not transferable.

[/FONT]

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
According to the rules:

[FONT=&quot]Standard (Common) Rules and Provisions[/FONT]

13. [FONT=&quot]All award selections are final and points are not transferable.

[/FONT]

Everything is subject :) When I get home I will address. I have no issue with it and I am paying the bill. So my guess is we can get it done.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
My 'penny in the pond' is that married couples ought to be able to combine their points if they want to - it's tough to share a small space, and some leverage couldn't hurt. ;)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I currently have 9250 points. (Not that I think the thread should head in the direction of point listings)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
fun trivia #3 there was only 1 question I got credited with 1,000 points

and there are other quizzes now...got another 1,000.....total now 4,000 points...:)

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
fun trivia #3 there was only 1 question I got credited with 1,000 points

and there are other quizzes now...got another 1,000.....total now 4,000 points...:)

I got $250.00 & 5000 points just for passing a level 1 inspection... WOW

Nawwww I'm just kidding but I bet that your blood pressure just spiked.......... :D

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The member of the team wanting to move their points over to their spouse can click on the "Contact Us" page on the Drive for Gold site to email the request. Just provide the User ID of the person wanting to move the points and the User ID of the person receiving the points along with a short message stating they want X amount of points moved from one User ID to another User ID. Then we will make the transfer.

By emailing from the site we will have a record of the request.

Kurt LaDow

[email protected]
www.staymetrics.com
574-514-7786