My Last Post

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After assessing my current mental state, the chances of contracting Swine Flu and much soul searching I have decided to practice the Life Without E.O. Reaction Drill. (For more reactions drills that you can practice at home or on the road click on: http://www.expeditersonline.com/forum/general-expediter-forum/30100-takes-cake.html) As of today I will suspend all participation on these forums until May 11, 2009.

The simultaneous occurrences of my leave of absence and the Minnesota fishing opener this weekend are coincidental.

If you are the type of person that will miss my informative posts and I know I am; Please buy my new book, “Fishn’ With Jesse: The DuPont Guide To Greater Fish Harvests.” 2009 Hardcore, Race and Janos.

Reviews:

Ron Popeil, The Shopping Network: "The secrets in this book could put me out of business."

Wally Pike, Field and Stream: "This book was a blast! After the first chapter, I forgot all about my sore lip."

Milt Sunde, fish breeder and former Minnesota Viking: "Great reading. Especially goes well with caviar and a brewsky."

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Sounds fishy to me. I think he's going to be eaten by a bear. That's the kind of thing you do to break up the monotony.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Smells fishy to me too [but then what in Minnesota doesn't smell like herring? ;)]
I suspect he's really working on a new drill: "How to portage a canoe without getting out of the hammock or spilling your beer"
Awaiting a full report on May 11! :D

Packmule

Expert Expediter
Hey guys, This is THE MOOT we are talking about here!! How can there be any dought in the sincerity of his post? I am going directly to Barnes & Noble tomorrow to pick up his book.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We mean less to you than fish?

I've missed family functions, church, stoplights....just so I could be online for Mootology.

I need to re-evaluate my life..............

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Interesting how all of these sabbaticals are coming at once. I was planning on being on hiatus until May 6th at the earliest. I know I'll be missed.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What will become of the E.O. Nation? Who will give us guidance in our sarcastic endeavors?

(Highway Star stands under a streetlight in the pouring down rain, looks up at the sky and screams,"MOOOOOOOT!!!)

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Ok. It's now May 7th and I'm back from my EO sabbatical. Anyone do anything stupid and get banned while I was away for about........oh......24-1/2 hours?

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Moot, please please post more reaction drills so we all can learn from the great Moot.

They are so better than other reaction drills.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah I went fishing. Didn't spend much time practicing reaction drills. I did however participate in a bauxite reclamation project!

The weather was cold but the walleyes were hungry. We had two fish fries and brought fish home. I didn't get eaten by a bear, so all in all a very good trip.

Attachments

• Bowstring 2009 002.jpg
    Bowstring 2009 002.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Bowstring 2009 012.jpg
    Bowstring 2009 012.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 24

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Aww...Blondie is such a Doll!! LOL Welcome back Moot! Glad you had a good trip, missed you around here

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Darn that looks like a fun trip! I would not post either if I had been having so much fun.