McCain's VP

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The American Dream to me is to be allowed to live my life as I please as a free man, with as little government interference as possible. That is my God given right. No Man nor Government has the right to take that from me. That SHOULD be the dream of EVERY Man. I cannot fathom wanting to give up your right to self-determination for ANY reason and passing control of ANY part of your life to ANYONE!! Got that Boy Wonder Osama Obama?
Greg, I think you understand what I mean. Layoutshooter

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
Greg,the sky at the coast was brilliant all weekend,the air full of Pacific mist with a hint of salt in the breeze. I don't think you want photos,so use that vivid imagination of yours.
The same one that still holds on to the prayer that this election will be about race. Oh,the Mayor of Detroit,everyone on the rights new favorite poster by for his race,please let there be a trickle down (or up) effect.
Sorry Greg,he's one man who made several mistakes (no footsie in the mens room that we know about) and he represents nothing more then that.If you hate Michigan so much move to California. We have a Repeublican Govenator!!

Each day brings us closer to the real Sara. She read a speech Karl Rove wrote so well last night. However,she left out the following:

1) Bush's name

2) The words "middle class"

3) The words " sagging national economy"

4) Mortgage crisis

5) Iraq

6) Her alleged affair with her husbands partner( sorry ,I can't help myself)

7) Her SUPPORT for the Bridge to no where(as I reported here) before the lower 48 got wind of it.

She delivered someone else's speech with excellent oratory skills. I'm sure they serve her well in Alsaka. No abortions for rape or incest does not fly with Cindy however. Cindy is apparently not the Stepford wife she has appeared to me to be,thats a good thing!!!

Anyway,just wanted to clear up that bit about the air in San Francisco and along the coast.
Could not be better!!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Greg,the sky at the coast was brilliant all weekend,the air full of Pacific mist with a hint of salt in the breeze. I don't think you want photos,so use that vivid imagination of yours.
The same one that still holds on to the prayer that this election will be about race. Oh,the Mayor of Detroit,everyone on the rights new favorite poster by for his race,please let there be a trickle down (or up) effect.
Sorry Greg,he's one man who made several mistakes (no footsie in the mens room that we know about) and he represents nothing more then that.If you hate Michigan so much move to California. We have a Repeublican Govenator!!

Well I don’t hate Michigan, I hate the people – a bit different. Glad to hear that, yea post some pics, it will get me more motivated to get out of the truck and truck on over there. I think if you knew what I have been up to, you would fall over but I can’t tell anyone yet – even though I dropped a dozen hints.

Well I got to tell you, I don’t think you get the problem we have in the mid-west. We have a few political machines, something like Tammany Hall stuff. In Chicago it is the Daley machine, controlling the city and area for something like 50 years. Here we have Detroit and it’s cronies, some of them are McNamara stooges while others are from the old Jerry Cavanagh and the latest is from the Young machine. See Tallcal, Kwamie is really important to the area, the people in Detroit are making it out as a race issue, the people of the suburbs don’t care about race but want to get Detroit straight to make the region somewhat livable again. The race issue is front and center here in the area, no other area in the world do I hear the things I am hearing, just here. What Kwamie represents is the past, the mayor young times, he is what people want to return to and Obama actually has been saying some of the same things with the same amount of arrogance. They are now talking about having a healing rally this weekend, the city needs to heal?

Last edited:

theBeemer

Not a Member
Actually Layout, that's not the case - he gets it from the Arab propagandist and the people who want to promote the division. If he was getting this from a Nazi (German Neo-Nazi) source, he would read and know the books I mentioned and understand what I am saying. Groups like the PLO, Abu Nidal, Islamic Jihad Movement, Hezbollah, Ḥamas, Egyptian Islamic Jihad and even the Euskadi Ta Askatasuna all have some sort of Ministry of Propganda run by students of Goebbles who create a lot of the cr*p out there, they even know how to create some pretty nice websites with cr*ppy content.

When I proved how your Zionist buddies own and control the media where on earth would I get the Arab Propaganda?.I know your Zionist buddies told me. I mean every day we get told this....Yea right..Remember that ocean front land in Nebraska? How manny acres would you like? I proved the point the Zionist machine that leads the sheeple around are no different then the different groups you quoted GREG...except my tax dollar pays for it.Anyone who has gone past the first grade and does not see this is beyond me how on earth they can get air into their lungs.
And really Greg and others why are you so afraid of the your Zionist Freinds Protocols? And yes I did answer your Zionist quesion quite well thank you..
Why don't you answer what Zionism isn't? Your so brillant, enlightend, riviting,provoking, etc isn't that how your people talk about each other?
And if the Iraq war isn't for oil or Isreal what is it for? You tell us o great one of brillance...Weapons of mass distruction? The worlds only super power had bad intelligence enough to start a war over? Yea Right..For Freedom? WE would be in Darfur and other african countries experancing genocide as we read. SO what is it for then? EXplain also how our Air Force lifted five thousand of Bin Ladens friends to Pakitstan??? Maybe the weapons of mass destruction people told them too???
And really Greg you never did answer about the USS Liberty and why McCains father threatened court marshal to the crew if they spoke about it...Remember when your zionist buddies attacked the intelligence ship in international waters with American Flag proudly flying on her? Really you would figure those sneaky Zionist could tell the differance between the American and the Egyptian flags shouldn't they?.. Let alone a intelligence ship versus a Egyptian horse carrier. So explain that to o great Greg. They wouldn't pull the same stunt again in the persian gulf will they?

The USS Liberty Cover-Up

Did I say I was going to vote for Obongo? I really have to sit down and figure out the lessor of two evils . Step back and look If the Mccain dies we have a women who does not think anything of parading her flesh and blood around to world..I have seen some really low politics before but parading a pregnant unmarried 17 year old to prove they are pro life is a bit much. Whats next her other son is gay to appeal to voters? Think about the daughter for the rest of her life , people will say your a Christain and all having unmarried sex? Real good mother love there.
If Obongo gets bumped off we have a well known Zionist become president..Hmmmm
By the way Greg, can you explain to us why the Zionist have such ownership/control of the media?
Can you also explain the how the Federal Reserve is 10 banks that are not part of the government.Yet Control it?.And why 8 of them just happened to be owned by your tribe?

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Mr.Turtle... Why didn't you mention how many of the slave markets were closed on the sabbath. How many plantations were owned by Gregs tribe? The point I was trying make was the media tries to make seem like it was just white Christains involved in the slave trade..Stirring up hate towards whites in the black communties. Having whites that had no family involved in it carry so much guilt..But can you actully think of one drama/ documentary where the jewish took responsiblity about their part..Just one?...I do like your writing style...your not arrogant and condescending like my Khazar buddy Greg
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

They all got skeletons in the closet. Both parties candidate leave alot to be disired. Frankly all of them suck...Yea I know McCain the war hero mentioned thousands of times..I never heard or saw Major Bruce Crandall get up and say what a hero he is..Or as matter of fact Admiral Stockdale was in the same place and I can not recall if he ever stated he was a hero and since he was a POW that automtically makes him the correct choice.hmmmmm Actually the thousands of others who were heros too.At least not every day we get told about it. Matter of fact the others in Hanoi Hilton I would venture to say would not of had as good as the Admiral Son.......Still don't hear about them.
Another thing the woman who McCain was married to while in Hanoi HIlton the one the got hurt and was in a wheelchair? The devoted service mans wife....Why did he just blow her off while married and dated the 18 younger Heiress???

John McCain's First Wife Speaks Out

I mean Republicans are all for family/Christain values...Just look at Rudy Guiliani what a fine upstanding womanizer their too... Actually Bill Clinton is in the fraternity..Wrong for democrats OK for republicans......I had really thought till death do us part was a true Republican/Christain standing point. Truly these guys kids should look up to:rolleyes:

Palin...deserves a mother of the year award in my books knowing full well the media would go after her pregnant daughter and find her boyfriends my space page.(Remember the media found the trade center bombers in 6 hours and the CIA couldn't..hmmmmmm something fishy there) What was she thinking or not thinking? Put politics and career above family? No only democrats do that:rolleyes: ..Perhaps O great Greg can enlighten me to it?
Obongo....lets see how does a unknown except one big speech 4 years ago become a presidentual contender? How did he rise so quick were it takes others years? except Clinton that is..I can list his White House buddies/cabinet..Same tribe that controls the media... Whats his purpose anyways? Will they bump him off to have riots for a persian gulf smoke screen? O Great One Greg do tell us the reason?
Biden Mr Proud Zionist himself?
YouTube - Joe Biden Another 'Israeli Firster' Zionist.
No worry their Greg your tribe has it well covered....I wonder though he has been trying to be president how many times? Then a young upstart is picked over him?
As stated earlier Democrats/Republicans are the same. Only difference is each party has different ways to screw you....
Last but not least Greg what is your take on the Isreal slave trade of today? You know prostitution is legal their and I doubt if many jewish girls would be in it....Do you think those pretty young blondes from the broken up Soviet block really came there to be hookers?
No I am not Nazi or neo for that matter. I am just tired of a group destroying all that my ancesters have built since 1633. Even more discusted at the sheeple who give the Khazars their blessing to do it.
The true Semitcs are the Palestians and the Jew from Isreal who can trace their family in Isreal over 1000 years. Not the Slavic Mongol Khazars that were converted. They are not anymore semetic then you or I. Meaning they really are not even jews...
So saying that I am anti semitic would be wrong their. If anything I would be anti white since the major bloodline of the Khazar is slavic

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just call me stupid BUT if Obanana..is preaching "change" why did he pick one of the OLD party faithful as a VP? Isn't that contrary?

theBeemer

Not a Member
Good question OntarioVanMan,
But if you would watch the video you will see where Biden is a Full Fledge Zionist...But they don't run country do they Greg?
Eather way its a win win for them.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So by nominiating Biden ..he bought his way into the ole boys club of Washington....and hoping Biden shows him all the backrooms in town...he's literally bought his experience..?:confused:

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Actually Beemer, you didn't define Zionism.

What you did do is you listed a bunch of names and told me to read something that has absolutely no credibility. I don't think the media is controlled by anyone except the far left because there is too much siding with the Arab cause and too much critisim of Israel.

What you are doing is listing articles means nothing to back up your numerous points and contention. Nothing speaks of what I asked, for you to explain what Zionism is.

So...?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Come on TalCal101, there is no "mortage crisis" in fact I see no crisis of ANY kind in this country. Un-employement is not very high, even at 6.1, by historical standards. We are negotiating a statute of forces agreement with Iraq, so we can leave properly, just as we did in Japan and Germany. Your So called sagging economy? Ever here of a business cycle? Economics 101. I have seen FAR worse, and so have you. Cut the retoric. There will NEVER be a economy that does not was and wane. We Always have an under lying unemployement rate of around 4%. The bums who just won't work. We are in the middle of a paridym(sp?) shift now, much like in the late 20's and early 30's as we shifted from a mostly agricultural based economy to a manufacturing economy. Our education system has not caught up with it. In spite of billions of government money, lot's of talk, and teacher's unions "Plans". Know why? change is slow, man kind resists it by nature. It will catch up. The quickest way is to get government out of it. Put the parents back in charge. After all, its's thier kids and thier money. Not the republicans, democrates or the NEA. As to Kwamie, it's not his race, not his "footsie" it's the perjury. The $8.4 MILLION dollars in city funds paid based on his perjury. Detroit needed that money for real things. It is a real shame that slug cut a deal. I was really looking forward to watching, waiting to see what else was going on. We most likely will never know now. Just like a politition, he got away with most of what he did. Layoutshooter

theBeemer

Not a Member
Actually Beemer, you didn't define Zionism.

What you did do is you listed a bunch of names and told me to read something that has absolutely no credibility. I don't think the media is controlled by anyone except the far left because there is too much siding with the Arab cause and too much critisim of Israel.

What you are doing is listing articles means nothing to back up your numerous points and contention. Nothing speaks of what I asked, for you to explain what Zionism is.

So...?
Actualy I have defined it quite well with my numerous points and contention thank you. Out of all of my questions to you you only tried to schmooze us through the kosher tax your people lay on the unsuspecting Goyim. It was not that hard to figure out you were fleecing us on that.And no credibilty according to who you? Its not credible to you cause its the truth.

And I proved who controlls the media,,Your People weather they are left or right it is still your tribe.PERIOD. Next time your at synogue mention to your people that they should try to change it.

Its to bad and sad regular everyday working stiff folks of Jewish faith get lumped together with the zionist and the like as you..You know look down on the Goyim as it is quite obvious you do.

I brought the point how its in the media almost every day about the halocaust something over 60 years ago...But in todays day and age it still goes on in ISREAL..Just different people and my tax dollars...So I would one thing about you zionist the biggest band of hypocrits the world has had the misfortune of being in contact with. And the far left bashing of it is well deserved..

I had another posting it was brillant,thought provoking, riviting, enlightened, etc about your Buddies in the country of Georgia,put the facts right out in front and for some reason as of this time of writing 1325 edt you have chosen to ignore...

I know why you have ....its the truth and facts and you with all of your brillance and enlightenment can't put your spin on it..
So answer the posting Greg try to snow us some more

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Actualy I have defined it quite well with my numerous points and contention thank you. Out of all of my questions to you you only tried to schmooze us through the kosher tax your people lay on the unsuspecting Goyim. It was not that hard to figure out you were fleecing us on that.And no credibilty according to who you? Its not credible to you cause its the truth.

Fleecing us? Oh I get it now, you are one of them frustrated germans who saw the inflation of the mark and ended up using two wheelbarrows of money to buy a coke. Too funny… fleecing us?

So I am to assume the same old cr*p, the Jews are out to steal everything…. Too funny… You still didn’t answer the question directly because you can’t.

Actually bleemer, the truth is that there are a number of scholars both during the soviet era and after who seem to think that the book is made up and have said so openly. I pointed out in another post that the book does not have a manuscript, the first public publishing has had serious edits and the book sounds like two other books that were not only still published during the time that this one was written but also when read and compared, the author seems to have plagiarized those two books. The other fact is if you have any clue to Russian history, especially Nicholas II’s time when there were problems in the early 90’s, there were a lot of people playing on the fear of the masses, ‘you don;’t want to support the Jews, they want revolution’ and this is where this book was used by the empire.

If you can’t accept that, GO over to Moscow, go to the Archive of the President of the Russian Federation and there is a guy there who did all the research and published his findings, you can find him with no problem – and tell him he was wrong.

And I proved who controlls the media,,Your People weather they are left or right it is still your tribe.PERIOD. Next time your at synogue mention to your people that they should try to change it.

You left out some really important people, like Murdock and the people who run the BBC and the French Government and the German Government and the Russian Government and the Austrailian government and the Japanese government and the Mexican Government and should I go on. The list of people who you listed do not control anything, they are small players when you come down to it. Much of the world is not a free press, the government runs the show.

Really you didn’t prove a thing, put it together so these un-enlighten masses can figure it out.

Its to bad and sad regular everyday working stiff folks of Jewish faith get lumped together with the zionist and the like as you..You know look down on the Goyim as it is quite obvious you do.

Well too bad that people fall for Mao, Che and others. Too bad that peple don’t really get who wants to kill all of us, I guess as I had plastered on my wall at my work place – you can’t throw peace signs at someone who is trying to kill you, all that will do is **** them off.

I brought the point how its in the media almost every day about the halocaust something over 60 years ago...But in todays day and age it still goes on in ISREAL..Just different people and my tax dollars...So I would one thing about you zionist the biggest band of hypocrits the world has had the misfortune of being in contact with. And the far left bashing of it is well deserved..

What amazes me is you don’t have a clue where the money goes. Israel gets how much? I did mention that Egypt gets almost the same amount and returns less. I don’t know if you know that in order for you to stop foreign aid going to Israel, you need to speak to the ones’ who voted for it every year.

I had another posting it was brillant,thought provoking, riviting, enlightened, etc about your Buddies in the country of Georgia,put the facts right out in front and for some reason as of this time of writing 1325 edt you have chosen to ignore...

Again you seem to take the side of the aggressor, Russia without a clue what is really happening over there. It seems that you fall for the idea that Russia has a right to invade but I bet you that you would not like living over there because this stuff you post would get you a trip to prison.

OH and speaking of restrictions, you know that your democrat congress is readying their version of the fairness doctrine, now if you want to know about controlling content, read what you can about that bill because this part of the forum and the hate speech (what can be considered hate speech) would be banned on the internet. But that’s not a Zionist conspiracy, it is a left/liberal/fascist move to control the people.

I know why you have ....its the truth and facts and you with all of your brillance and enlightenment can't put your spin on it..
So answer the posting Greg try to snow us some more

Amazing all that and you still didn’t tell me what is Zionism. Oh well at this point you lost me on all this… believe what you want….

theBeemer

Not a Member
Tweggy,,,you should really look at the posting titled ( am I right about this Greg?) And you never answered it..Why is that? You can't refute the truth? You can make all your dismisels of the kosher tax and protacols and all but that article is right on..By the way so was I.

From Greg...Well too bad that people fall for Mao, Che and others. Too bad that peple don’t really get who wants to kill all of us, I guess as I had plastered on my wall at my work place – you can’t throw peace signs at someone who is trying to kill you, all that will do is **** them off.

Proves my point thank you. Your type will sacrifice its own people to get their home land and fleece the world

By the way Murdock is jewish and has them runiing his enterprise...Proved that on a previos posting..How could you forget? Unless your mind is closed to you tribes zionist propaganda..O I forgot only Arabs and leftest have that:rolleyes:

I am quite aware of the 6 million dollars a week that gets sent there..plus the kosher tax fleecing, among other things...Hmm My tax dollars go toward your hypocrit tribe who claims the halocaust every day but in truth performs their own quite well with my taxes..Do not deny the truth.

Really how much does Eygpt get? Compared to your tribe how much less...And the rest of the world hate us for our US Isreal policies besides the bought leaders IE Bush, Brown and the French one.....

I will tell you what zionsim when you answer at least one of my questions honestly without a snow job..I already have answerd what zionism is ,,I will do it again.

Why don't you start with the other posting.....

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Bee;mer
I am wondering about something... does it really matter?

As for the Kosher Tax, well stop buying things with the little u on them.

Propaganda darf die wahrheit nicht dienen, besonders, nicht insofern als sie etwas herausbringen konnte, das für den Konkurrenten vorteilhaft ist.

Packmule

Expert Expediter
Zoinism was a political movement, founded in the late nineteenth century by Theodor Herzl, aimed at fostering Jewish identity and nationalism. Its eventual goal was to found a Jewish homeland state in Palestine.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Zoinism was a political movement, founded in the late nineteenth century by Theodor Herzl, aimed at fostering Jewish identity and nationalism. Its eventual goal was to found a Jewish homeland state in Palestine.

I know that, the problem is beemer there seems to think that it has taken on a different form and is trying to rule the world which also means it is a different definition altogether.

theBeemer

Not a Member
I know that, the problem is beemer there seems to think that it has taken on a different form and is trying to rule the world which also means it is a different definition altogether.

actually it has taken a different definition.. And they are trying to rule the world very slowly but surely...It is not rocket science to figure out they control the USA. Why would the Murano Bush have over 3/4 of his cabinet dual citizenship zionist? Actually Clinton had more..and your tribe is like 3 percent of the US population? Why such a lopsided representation of a government by the people for the people?
Let alone how many are in the congress and senate.They are quite intrenched in the France after all Sarkozy is jewish himself. And loo at all but kissing Brown of England does to them.Should I go on???.

theBeemer

Not a Member
Bee;mer
I am wondering about something... does it really matter?

As for the Kosher Tax, well stop buying things with the little u on them.

Propaganda darf die wahrheit nicht dienen, besonders, nicht insofern als sie etwas herausbringen konnte, das für den Konkurrenten vorteilhaft ist.

Sorry I can't read or write in German..I can understand some of it though[.....
As far as the kosher tax shakedown your tribe does..Well they sunk their Vampire Fangs in almost everything the unknowing Goyim buys. You know it, I know it and others are learning about what a scam, shakedown it is..Even you can't explain a true reason for it..Since I didin't back down to you degrading comments about me and pushed you on it your answer now...Stop buying them. Myself and the rest of Goyim shouldn't have to be part of this zionist shakedown in the first place. It isn't lke we give them billions of dollars every year as it with tax dollars. More and products are added every year to the scam..So yea stop buying them. And alot of time that little symbol among other symbols is hidden quite well.
To answer your question it does matter..Wouldn't you think after all the money the US goverment gives them they would be so gratefull as to certify something Kosher for the Goyim..to even bless and do it for free....:confused:/SIZE]

greg334

Veteran Expediter
"And alot of time that little symbol among other symbols is hidden quite well."

What are you blind too?

If you can't see that it is Kosher, ask. If you don't want to support things that you don't understand, ask what it is before you buy it. It is called a free market, no one has forced you to purchase a thing and the amount of money that is paid out to support this system and the Halah system is insignificant.

"Murano Bush"

Murano is an island next to Venice, and if Bush came from there, he shouldn't be president, right? The island is considered a part of Venice but at one point it was antonymous to Venice. There are two types of people who live there, people who call themselves Venetians and those who call themselves Muranos. Neither of them are strickley Jewish, most likely the majority of them are Roman Catholic, I would think being Venice, the cross roads of the world at one time, there were a lot of Jewish merchants. But seeing that they were most likely purged from Venice during the inqusition, there are just enough to get people riled up over the issue. The island is known for it's glass work and it has a nice church on it that dates back to the Byzintine era if you ever go there.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sure, And I meant six Companies
I already have before in another thread here is a better update plus the companies link...They all have something in common.Its called Zionism..

Is the link about the six companies

MediaChannel.org -- Media Ownership 2001

Beemer, the vast majority of names you listed and I apologize for deleting them, but the list was way too long, are company officers, not owners. These companies are publicly held and traded.

If those wacky Zionists own and control the media, the
Federal Reserve, the Federal Government, and most of the really good delis then that means they own and control this country. And us Goyim Sheeple continue to allow this.

My question to you is; why do you stay in this country? It is too late to save the U.S. If you are a true anti-Zionist crusader, why not return to the Motherland and fight the world wide spread of Zionism from there? The U.S. is a lost cause. Get out while you still can.

As for the term sheeple; may I assume you mean people that believe whatever they are told? People that will blindly adhere to a few specific doctrines without questioning the origin or validity of these tenets? I bet you sure are glad you don't fall into that category!