May Locations

guido4475

Not a Member
I hate all snakes. I used to live with someone way back that had a "pet" boa constrictor. I was not amused. Saying that it only bit him once was not very reassuring :rolleyes: I eventually got around to holding it, hanging it over my neck, but never really felt comfortable at all unless it was locked up.

I once was going out with a biker-type chick who had a 10' boa...she loved sitting there, with it wrapped around her.....too wild for me, needless to say.....lol...

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Ok... I had a weird experience I never had before. Driving down 75.. a car came up right on my bumper and turned his head lights out. Just as I was getting weirded out, he turned them back on and pulled out around me. A friendly neighborhood Michigan State Trooper. Only thing I can figure is he was checking to see if my license plate lights were on... ( they are I checked lol )

Weird.

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

guido4475

Not a Member
Ok... I had a weird experience I never had before. Driving down 75.. a car came up right on my bumper and turned his head lights out. Just as I was getting weirded out, he turned them back on and pulled out around me. A friendly neighborhood Michigan State Trooper. Only thing I can figure is he was checking to see if my license plate lights were on... ( they are I checked lol )

Weird.

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

He saw you're silver bullet van a was warned to proceed with caution..best way out of a ticket? Start preaching to the trooper heavily.works everytime, the conviction..lol..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

guido4475

Not a Member
I can't stand it when airfreight is not ready on time...ugfghhhhh!!!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I can't stand it when the scheduled pickup time is the same time as the plane's scheduled landing time.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I can't stand it when airfreight is not ready on time...ugfghhhhh!!!

I would venture to guess you would prefer it over sitting for a few days.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Sitting here in Franklin, Ky. In rolls an old and beat up straight. A+ Expedite on the doors, faded Express-1 logo on the sides and roll up door on the box.
I think half the cast of Duck Dynasty just crawled out of the cab...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning gang....at the J near Evansville after delivering to Toyota yesterday afternoon....having a shower and breakfast then beating a path outta here...many a good expeditor has ended the pay week waiting here for a load...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning gang....at the J near Evansville after delivering to Toyota yesterday afternoon....having a shower and breakfast then beating a path outta here...many a good expeditor has ended the pay week waiting here for a load...

I have got loads a couple times out of there with l1. Even know a couple van drivers who deadhead there. Might be better than you think.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter

Agreed, but have got loaded several times out if a couple towns just south of you. But its only about 2 1/2 hours from my home so I usually boogie home from there.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Rainy morning here..again! Good morning all! Got an inch plus in the rain gauge already and it's supposed to rain for a couple more days. Hear they've got some floods and overflowing creeks in the Hills.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Agreed, but have got loaded several times out if a couple towns just south of you. But its only about 2 1/2 hours from my home so I usually boogie home from there.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Ive gotten loaded south of here as well....but I am not hearing or seeing any action either from the phone gang nor the EO location thread... Indy and Leweyville are sitting empty...what to do?...there is a Pilot 1/2 way about 40 miles between here and there I could cover more ground that way...hmmmm...I hear ya Xiggi...